• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks!

Who did checks best?

• bienluienapris

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cleav

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Anden

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tom Miler

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • RoSaCe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An Acute Style

• RogerP

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Diplomatic Ties

• Koala-T

• JustKwan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Coxsackie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrilled and honoured to be chosen as one of the exemplars for this comp. I will certainly enter if I can get a decent photo of what I'm wearing. (A summery gunclub check.)

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My contribution to the check game.

orig.jpg
orig.jpg
large.jpg

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My own humble contribution:

justkwan

Reaction score
Light was really bad on Friday so my pics didn't turn out very nice. However, I have some pics in the same outfit with a better camera from last fall. Not sure if i'm breaking the rules here, but I'm just following suit of some of the other gents here with X post pics.

BTW--I'm ready for spring here in Beijing!

justkwan

Reaction score
very nice! Fantastic lighting and colors!

oops, I meant to @Cleav in this comment--love the colors and light in his fit....Instead it probably made me look horribly full of myself

Last edited:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@justkwan , I guessed you were in China. Those white-painted tree trunks are a give-away.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK, I cheated. This is from a few weeks ago. But it's essentially the same fit I wore yesterday.

Last edited:

justkwan

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay. Happy voting! I scheduled the vote to end Tuesday midnight.

For the record: I had some issues with the poll button--I was editing my initial thread through the edit button in the bottom left corner of my post, where I should have been hitting 'edit thread' in the top of the initial thread (thanks @EFV and others for the help)

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay. Happy voting! I scheduled the vote to end Tuesday midnight.

For the record: I had some issues with the poll button--I was editing my initial thread through the edit button in the bottom left corner of my post, where I should have been hitting 'edit thread' in the top of the initial thread (thanks @EFV and others for the help)

Notice that you can only vote for one entry. Usually you can choose more. Deliberate or mishap?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads