• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Follow the rules in B&S

LiveStock

Reaction score

Feeling good this morning, so I am giving Dmash a reprieve, since it was his "deletes" that prompted this action. But, let no man say that they have not been warned. I honestly don't care if you are closing your listing to give the item to a dying man. Write that down. Do no delete. Read all the ******* rules. They are there for 2 reasons:
1) Allow the database to be a permanent record useful for both buyers and sellers.
2) Don't advertise anything that breaks the Terms of Use for another site, especially one that could murder us all in a week. We don't make a centavo when you guys are making money (yes, recouping your costs is making money, otherwise, it's a sunk cost.) We are not going to allow you to get us into trouble.
Cheers,
Fok.

If you don't, you will be summarily banned from entry barring a $500 fine. There will be absolutely no exceptions, no reprieve, and no appeals, so don't ask. I will not respond to PMs, and neither will anyone else. The only way to get the ban rescinded will be to pay your fine.
Read the rules. There are not too many of them.
Rules typically broken
1) Don't delete any information from a thread, ever Additons, good, deletions (including of previous prices,) bad. If you are doing a price drop, keep the original price up, and write. Now dropped to $X. Don't delete pictures either.
2) Don't write anything that is in direct violate of any other site's terms of use in the thread. So, no advertising personal payments or surcharges on Paypal payments.
Any questions?
Oh, right, the first victim is dmash. He now owes $500, payable to styleforum dot financial at gmail dot com

seriously man? already going back on your word

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

seriously man? already going back on your word

And didn't that just ruin your day?

Bugger off, guy didn't deserve a $500 fine.

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score
As an economist interested in online markets and mechanism design, I would love to see a complete dataset with all the classifieds. It might be possible if each listing was entered as a form with fields (i.e. eBay)

Fok, if SF ever needs an economist...

haha

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Hey d, did you know that lifting and eating a lot actually makes you lose mass? Yeah, all that extra metabolism from the reps you do burn off all your calories and then some, leaving you slim and svelte to fit into your EU44 suits! YOU CAN EVEN TARGET SPECIFIC AREAS TO LOSE FAT IN!

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are the "sorry to do this in the xyz thread, but I have this item from xyz for sale, PM me" posts ban-worthy as well?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are the "sorry to do this in the xyz thread, but I have this item from xyz for sale, PM me" posts ban-worthy as well?
\

Those are ban worthy, not just from the B&S forum, but from the forum, period. That's a commercial post. It doesn't matter if you are making $20 or $20K.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

\
Those are ban worthy, not just from the B&S forum, but from the forum, period. That's a commercial post. It doesn't matter if you are making $20 or $20K.

Gonna have to turn that post of names into an Excel spreadsheet then :D

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Incidentally, every single person on the forum should add me to their "follow" list. Because you really don't want to get smacked for some infraction just because you were not paying attention.

:embar:

edit: nvm stupid post

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe its too difficult/cumbersome to do this but you could force everyone to read the B&S rules before creating a new ad in B&S. this can be applied to new and old members by just applying it to any new add that is created from now on.

then no one can complain that they didn't know the rules. kinda like the terms and agreements you have to accept with every ipad/iphone update and facebook does it too. most people dont read it, but they cant complain they didnt see it since its forced upon you

so anytime there is a new or substantial change to the rules, you can force everyone to accept/read it before being able to create a new ad

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads