• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
idk, I'd rather see info about projects members I know have put time and effort into, than things like a picture of Ben Franklin's walking stick. I find the first interesting; the second, inane.
Your point is taken, and we are constantly tweaking our social media strategy. If you are subscribed to the newsletter, we also nearly always announce projects there, and this was a headliner on the one on the 16th. We typically want to put out exclusive content on our own distribution channels first, before broadcasting it more widely. It provides incentive to stay tuned to those channels. Probably, had we any copies left, we would have put something up on instagram about now (after the forum and the newsletter).

Frankly, the rate at which this first issue sold took us all my surprise. We wanted to sell out instead of having a bunch of magazines collecting dust in someone's place, but this was much faster than any of us had anticipated. We could have printed 25 more copies, probably, without that risk.

Last edited:

VitaTimH

Reaction score
For the record, I'm apparently not subscribed to the newsletter, so that's on me. :embar: Looking forwards to seeing this project grow though, for sure!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
To be extra fair, I am pretty sure the magazine sold out within like, minutes, so good on the creators for an awesome project.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
~flattered~

^^

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to hear everyone's thoughts, and what they found to be their favorite parts of it. There's so many different things in that little book!

adeniran

Reaction score
Hey I just got it today. I was wondering what I had ordered until I walked inside.

I haven't gotten a chance to give it a proper look-through, but the section on"I Understand Tagging... I Think" really spoke to me. I've always wondered the same question. The the number of images on that page is great and I love the way they're all laid out. They really make the story. Great job thatoneguy! I think content like that is nice.

I also noticed the back of the magazine was chipped. This greatly decreases the value of my purchase despite its "DS OG ALL" condition. I will be filing a dispute on PayPal equal to the street price of the magazine, which is currently valued at one MTM Falcon Garments leather rider.

/s

Do you think that was just a problem with shipping? Or maybe the paper\ink?

Last edited:

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Hey man, sorry to hear yours was chipped. I opted for a UV coating on the covers in hopes that it would make them more durable but these things can happen. I'll be sure to mention this to the vendor for the next run.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want to have a look I'll post/lend you mine :)

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got my issue! Looks great. Will read through it tonight.

I wonder if it might be reasonable to post a PDF or flip magazine version online for people who missed this one. Might be good marketing for next time around. Collect some emails from the people who want to look at it and you know who to market to next time...

Just a thought.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey I just got it today. I was wondering what I had ordered until I walked inside.

I haven't gotten a chance to give it a proper look-through, but the section on"I Understand Tagging... I Think" really spoke to me. I've always wondered the same question. The the number of images on that page is great and I love the way they're all laid out. They really make the story. Great job thatoneguy! I think content like that is nice. 

I also noticed the back of the magazine was chipped. This greatly decreases the value of my purchase despite its "DS OG ALL" condition. I will be filing a dispute on PayPal equal to the street price of the magazine, which is currently valued at one MTM Falcon Garments leather rider. 

/s

Do you think that was just a problem with shipping? Or maybe the paper\ink? 

Can you send me a pic?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will speak with the team about seeing posting this edition.

~~~

Everyone who ordered in the first batch should've received theirs unless you ordered multiples or are international.

Those orders are packed and shipping tomorrow, along with the last 3 orders that came in just before we sold out.

If you ordered a single, domestic book on the 13th or 14th and still haven't received it, please PM me your name and I can look up the tracking for you.

The rest of the orders are shipping out tomorrow. Thank you for your patience, especially my international customers. Everyone else should receive theirs by the end of the week.

Please give me packaging feedback if you can, good or bad.

~~~

There are 5 spares.

First dibs for those who are featured in the book but did not get to purchase one. Otherwise, I will post again in here when they become available on the webstore (once I give LA Dude the go ahead and then once he has some time to put it up). If you contributed but did not get one in time, and would like one, please PM me.

@wogbog
@ManofKent
@mwaltz
@Best Budz
@troika
@LonerMatt
@g transistor
@mitchellmcm27
@el Bert
@leeba
@thatoneguy
@PaintSplattered
@artishard116

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LL ORDERS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.

If you are domestic, you will receive yours by the end of the week. Please let me know if you have not.

International customers: you should receive yours in 7–21 days. Unfortunately there is no tracking so it's up to the Lords of the Poste now, or else it would cost $20–30 depending on location just to ship. Please send me a PM when you get them; I wanna get some feedback from you about International shipping to perhaps make it easier next time.

There are a few extras that I will ask LA Bruh to post soon.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! If you received it and enjoy it, let us know. Look out for a new thread for ASC-2 SOON

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads