• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Floral shirt

What shirt do you prefer from these two?

• Twisted Tailor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ONiel

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for a new floral shirt for this summer.
I have searched a bit myself, but it's hard to find a good one.

These caught my eye:
I don't like the Asos one that much, the colour is not really white, but more beige.
The one I think I'll buy is the one of Twisted Tailor, however I'm wondering if this is 'summery' enough.
My absolute favourite one is the one of Reiss!

This is (almost) the exact design I was searching for!
White background, not too busy (like the one from Asos), not too much flowers, and nice contrasting colours.
However the price is a little bit above my budget.

The maximum price is €80.

So my question is, does anyone know a floral shirt similar as the one from Reiss, and what
do you think about the one from Twisted Tailor?

Thanks!

toplel

Reaction score
I wouldn't wear a floral print ever. Basically your seeking advice about which one of those is good. In my view none of them are.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The link to the Reiss shirt does not work for me.
IMO not a huge fan of the Twisted Tailor shirt because it is monochromatic.

ONiel

Reaction score
The link to the Reiss shirt does not work for me.
IMO not a huge fan of the Twisted Tailor shirt because it is monochromatic.

That's odd, maybe you'll have more luck with this URL
http://www.asos.com/reiss/reiss-slim-short-sleeve-shirt-in-white-with-hawaiian-print/prd/9796882

And the Twisted Tailor is instead too monochromatic, however I thought I could pull it of with this combo:
That shirt, white shorts with black buttons, white canvas sneaker with black logo; than I have a
very separating monochromatic look...

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5D9D70C8-C780-4440-84E0-074AF530FE68.jpeg
I like this Canadian one.

hc_afifan

Reaction score
I know this is probably blasphemy on this forum, but I picked up a couple cheap ones from Old Navy for my fiance. Considering they'll only be worn a couple months of the year, or maybe if we travel somewhere warm, I didn't want to spend a lot. They look pretty good dressed up with some loafers and chino shorts, certainly pretty good considering I got them on sale for about $10 each. *shrug*

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this is probably blasphemy on this forum, but I picked up a couple cheap ones from Old Navy for my fiance. Considering they'll only be worn a couple months of the year, or maybe if we travel somewhere warm, I didn't want to spend a lot. They look pretty good dressed up with some loafers and chino shorts, certainly pretty good considering I got them on sale for about $10 each. *shrug*
Thanks for braving the ridicule of SF, hc. This is my exact philosophy on summer shirts. Have some fun, spend very little, and break a few rules. In Canada our summer is so abbreviated I don’t have time for expensive quality or flawless fit.

jaxenro

Reaction score
Why blasphemy? I would far prefer a well made $15 plain white cotton shirt to any of these flowered things. Names and price mean nothing to me it’s more quality, fit, and style that matter

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrlenzi