• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yup Filson can always be had by just calling Cranes or if you are in the Bay Area, Cable Car Clothiers. Both stores offer great service and it's really a shame to see so many members not call and just keep asking for deals.

+1 for Cable Car Clothiers. James was wonderful throughout when I ordered my Pullman last year. I'm not located in stateside so my order could've easily been turned away (As it's a big bulky bag) but it was processed and sent out extremely quickly.

Last edited:

3dials

Reaction score

Holy crap. Going through this thread makes me want to get every Filson in all available colors.

I got their catalog today and just pictured all of those bags in my closet. It's a sickness and Filson's the cure!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
some great make-ups

http://14oz-store-berlin.myshopify.com/collections/collection

Last edited:

destiny7

Reaction score
this is a great thread it helped me made my mind to purchase Filson 257.
Is anyone selling Filson 257 brown. Please contact me
Thank You

wesos

Reaction score
If anyone is trying to decide on a colour for the 256 (or any bag for that matter) and is concernced that the otter is too green/pale/grey/whatever, let me tell you it is a great colour and photos don't nearly capture it well enough. It is a rich, foresty green that complements the brown of the leather really nicely and makes it great with a suit. I love the tan for the duffle and was very tempted to get the 256 in the same, but I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with the otter green.

destiny7

Reaction score
If anyone is trying to decide on a colour for the 256 (or any bag for that matter) and is concernced that the otter is too green/pale/grey/whatever, let me tell you it is a great colour and photos don't nearly capture it well enough. It is a rich, foresty green that complements the brown of the leather really nicely and makes it great with a suit. I love the tan for the duffle and was very tempted to get the 256 in the same, but I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with the otter green.
thanks for the heads up.

Georgia

Reaction score
FYI - Five Mile Club out of Athens is running an annual 20% off Filson sale. Click here

They all the briefcases (256, 257, 258), all the duffles, wheeled carry-ons, Rucksacks, suit covers, and travel kits (among some other odds and ends).

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FYI - Five Mile Club out of Athens is running an annual 20% off Filson sale. Click here
They all the briefcases (256, 257, 258), all the duffles, wheeled carry-ons, Rucksacks, suit covers, and travel kits (among some other odds and ends).

Just went to see what deal I could find and it looks like most items are sold out.

ap10046

Reaction score
How do you store your Filson bags?
Mine are not currently in "rotation" and they mildew up really quickly!
It's quite painful when I feel like using one of them and I know it's going to take me about an hour prepping and drying before using them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics