• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S: RL Polo, Sperry, Jordan IV, Old Navy!

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you need more pics or anything, just ask. I have over 130 positive feedbacks on ebay.

TRADES WANTED!

Polo Ralph Lauren
Pretty cool polo, but it's not my style.
Medium, Custom fit, so it fits like a small.
Like new
$20
img3907ql4.jpg

Sperry Striper I think
I've never worn these, only tried on.
They have kind of a "washed" look to them.
size 12
$30? Offers?
img3915mb5.jpg

Old Navy
Size 11
excellent condition
I'm not sure what I can get for these
img3914yj2.jpg

Jordan IV's
I'm not sure if these are real or not, so I'll sell them for cheap.
According to air-jordans.com, the tag check out on both numbers.
Size 11
img3911tb3.jpg

img3912mc8.jpg

img3910tc2.jpg

img3926tz3.jpg

img3921tv1.jpg

img3920sx7.jpg

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measurements on the Custom fit polo

19 pit to pit, 27.5 from shoulder to back hem, 25.5 to front.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were purchased on ebay a few years ago, they look spot on, except for I few things that make me question their authenticity. I'm selling them as fake becuase I don't want to deal with someone trying to kill me. I could probably get well over $200 on ebay if I didn't say anything about it.

I'd also love to do some trade, I need some size 11 shoes, or slim jeans in 33/34. I'm also looking for hoodies, or cool jackets. pretty much anything, just throw out an offer.

For some reason I can't host my pictures of the tags, so if you want those, just message me.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah they look kind of fake to me but i need a pair of beaters for summer...can you send me more pics over pm?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok i'm pretty sure these are fake...just in case someone else wants to buy these, I can provide the reasons why I think so. keep in mind that I'm not an expert. then again, he wasn't selling them as legit so I thank this seller for his honesty.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads