• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS12

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Put this quick album together for another member to show what we have on sale (30% off) in size SMALL. I figured maybe/hopefully it might help someone else as well. I'll try to make albums of all sizes. "Outerwear" is 40% off but unfortunately we didn't have any size small pieces left. SALE prices are shown under the pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/RWQHN

Last edited:

the_state

Reaction score

Put this quick album together for another member to show what we have on sale (30% off) in size SMALL. I figured maybe/hopefully it might help someone else as well. I'll try to make albums of all sizes. "Outerwear" is 40% off but unfortunately we didn't have any size small pieces left. SALE prices are shown under the pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/RWQHN

What about stuff in L/XL?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We'll do our best to get information up about what's available as soon as possible but while you're waiting for that, your size is being sold. Give us a call during this busy time ahead for us. If you would like us to call you, send us a PM with your phone #. Thanks for your understanding.

Gary

617-547-2067

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oi Polloi has an extra 20% off their sale items with code "CANTBEBAD". They have a few styles that left and they do deduct VAT when you register and once you've gone to checkout.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score

Hey Everyone,
We'll do our best to get information up about what's available as soon as possible but while you're waiting for that, your size is being sold. Give us a call during this busy time ahead for us. If you would like us to call you, send us a PM with your phone #. Thanks for your understanding.
Gary
617-547-2067

XS: http://imgur.com/a/TSbeR
S: http://imgur.com/a/RWQHN
M: http://imgur.com/a/8tACj

As Gary said, we've been crazy busy so I can't promise if/when I'll get around to posting L and XL. I will say that there are some random pieces left in those sizes that you won't see in any of the above albums (including outerwear @ 40% off). Happy hunting!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own the Backbay shirt and care to comment on their thoughts? Seems cool, just wondering if the zip collar on a short sleeve shirt worked out for you or not.

the_state

Reaction score
I was hoping to snag the 19th C grey polka dot shirt from Tres Bien when it hit final sale, but I missed the opp. Does anyone know any other stores carrying it?

ambivalence

Reaction score
Think im too late... but does anyone where to get either one in XS?

70dcfd6e.jpg

972a35cc.jpg

IndependenceChi

Reaction score
Gents,

We're doing 50% off the remaining SS12 stock of EG (as well as Post etc) today through sunday.

Our remaining stock:

Andover Jacket - navy w/ polka dot - Lrg

Bedford Jacket - navy - Lrg

Brookline Jacket - navy/camo reversible - Lrg

Pop-over Camp Shirt - white polka dot - Sml, Med,

BD Camp Shirt - white paisley - Sml

BD Round Collar shirt - blue chambray - Med

SS12 Work Shirt - blue chambray - Lrg

Sunforger Upland Vest - khaki - Lrg

Sunforger Upland Vest - navy - Lrg

For pricing, details etc. call the shop at (312) 675-2105 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Best,
Joel

Last edited:

astris

Reaction score
^^^ Picked up a couple items from Joel at Independence today. Good prices.

Also, if anyone has the ss12 sport jacket in large, I'm interested. I slept on it when End had the additional 20% off, now I wish I had picked it up.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads