• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 08

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Ian has several. They're cheap at around $15-30 (can't remember exactly).
got it, thanks! will give the downtown one a visit this afternoon
smile.gif

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you know what will be in MAC's next shipment?
Mostly jackets, but they didn't give particulars. IIRC they haven't received any outerwear in their first 2 shipments.

BTW, MAC did have both of the popover shirts pictured above (Hejfina the navy only). I ended up getting the blue with white print one and didn't bother with the vacation print piece thinking it'd look ridiculous, but after seeing that guy in it, it's not half bad.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
BTW, MAC did have both of the popover shirts pictured above (Hejfina the navy only). I ended up getting the blue with white print one and didn't bother with the vacation print piece thinking it'd look ridiculous, but after seeing that guy in it, it's not half bad.
Heh, I actually like the vacation print one more than the blue and white version. I'd have to be somewhere tropical (and on a beach) to wear it though.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Browsed Chicken Shack and there's at least 5 or 6 pieces I really want from current season, and a few other form last season I just realized I need. Anyone know if and where I can get my hands on the lined zip up raglan hoodie in grey and/or the big plaid binocular shirt?

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Gary has them I think, for $65 each. His store's number is 617-547-2067.

hey gary.... do you have any S/S mountain parka's in small left? i think you mentioned you only had khaki at one point, correct?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bond14
http://foremost.jp/item/newitem/eg048.html

Anyone know of these being sold in the states?

Not sure, though I'd assume they'll be in next batch of shipments to everyone.

where I can get my hands on the lined zip up raglan hoodie in grey and/or the big plaid binocular shirt?
Probably no where at this point, outside of second hand sales.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KennyGhetzoff
hey gary.... do you have any S/S mountain parka's in small left? i think you mentioned you only had khaki at one point, correct?

I do! Only one left.

Gary

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads