• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 09

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
What's the piece with the crossed chest straps?
That's the cape. There are is another picture or two in the lookbook that they didn't put online showing different ways to it can be worn.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm very surprised that I am bringing this info to you first. Someone must be asleep. Well EG put up their site today for FW 09 and it looks great. I now wish I had bought more but we'll see, there might be some goodies for me to snatch up. That being said, I will feast your eyes for what we bought and pre-orders will be taken. There will be some images of things that we did not buy but at least you'll get to see them. 1) 19th Century BD / Blue & Green Plaid Cotton Vyella 2) Tab Collar / Black Chambray 3) Work Shirt / Blue Chambray 3) Work Shirt / Red Diagonal Twill 4) Shawl Collar Cardigan / Grey Jersey Tweed 5) Shawl Collar Cinch Vest / Grey Herringbone Tweed 6) CPO Shirt Jacket / Brown Herringbone Window Pane 8) Field Parka / Dark Navy Wool Melton 9) Baker Jacket / Grey Herringbone Tweed (Picture not available, missed that one) Disregard picture # 7. We did not buy Engineer Jacket. Sorry, maybe we should have. As I mentioned, if anyone is interested in what other fabrics and color ways these came in, I will supply you with Style #'s and places they are available in. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chip

Reaction score
Hey Gary,

What is the material of that charcoal/blk workshirt in the background of picture 8?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Either Black Chambray or Grey Diagonal Cotton Twill.

Originally Posted by Chip
Hey Gary,

What is the material of that charcoal/blk workshirt in the background of picture 8?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gary,

Do you know what different fabrics that the WA Field Jacket and CPO Shirt Jacket will be available in?

And are there any updates on Workaday?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That Cardigan would be Wool.

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Thanks Gary!

Robin likes being withholding.

So this is cotton? Is there a wool cardi this f/w?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
WA Field Jacket F94487 Navy Wool Serge F94486 Grey Whipcord Wool F94467 Brown Cotton Corduroy CPO Shirt Jacket F93078 Black Wool Serge F93064 Brown Herringbone Window Pane Tweed Wool F93077 Grey Herringbone Tweed Wool In regards to Workaday, are you asking what I have ordered?
Originally Posted by robin
Gary, Do you know what different fabrics that the WA Field Jacket and CPO Shirt Jacket will be available in? And are there any updates on Workaday?

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Baker jacket lined? It seems like a cross between the Bedford and Andover.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
In regards to Workaday, are you asking what I have ordered?
Yes.
smile.gif

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I do not think the Baker Jacket is lined. It is as you've suggested.

Originally Posted by adamha21
Is the Baker jacket lined? It seems like a cross between the Bedford and Andover.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads