• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drugs are lame

tangerine

Reaction score
If anyone actually does things inside a giant paper mache robot, I would like to read and contribute to a thread about that. I think it sounds very interesting.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
i was going to make my friend a paper mache deviled egg costume for halloween once. go arts and crafts!!
laugh.gif

King Salmon

Reaction score
If there is to be a moratorium then I'm glad I slipped in ketamine. It's fairly exotic, especially considering that it beat out psilocybin, LSD and MDMA.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny a part of the federal govt is still sticking to that message, given the winner of the past two (or four) elections.

tangerine

Reaction score
News headlines from the Olympics, MLB and NFL seem to contradict the FBI message.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good point. I bet some people here have used some sort of performance enhancers. But let's not start another thread.

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oman
why not just start a straightedge band or something

Wasn't Ian MacAkye (sp?) high on caffiene all the time. Great song though from Minor Threat. I have 2 of their LP's somewhere -- I'm going to drop it on the turntable right now. "Filler" starts off.

How did "Straight Edge" go?

(from memory and because everyone's spouting lyrics):

I'm a person just like you
but I got better things to do
than sitting around, **** my head
hang out with the living dead.

Snort white **** up my nose
something whatever whatever
I don't need whatever whatever
because I know I can cope.

I got the straight edge.

Minor Threat was such an great band. I also have the original vinyl LP from Red Kross.

Metal Circus

Reaction score
Watching Walter Schreifels from Gorilla Biscuits get drunk, fight with his girlfriend, and run in traffic after making a bunch of ex-punks now clad in Stussy shirts nostalgic with a single acoustic cover of Start Today and a dozen pathetic recent songs was an achingly dissapointing moment in my adolescence.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sometimes a joint is just a joint.

i like it the war games...papier-mache is cool too, but they just don't mix.

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I partied with her and Roy Cohn at Studio 54.

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
One of my friends, the King of Cyprus was refused entry.

Rather indecent.

That was the problem with America after the 60's. It became all about money; no respect for noble birth. I am told that after the revolution, some of your kinsmen were reduced to the station of maitre d' at the Waldorf. Of course they were the only ones with manners, and I never felt the haute[sp?]-bourgeoise really showed them enough deference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads