• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The Mah Jong, not so much and I think it requires a vast space to work well.

The Delphi is very nice, though it doesn't look that comfortable.

It is, but it needs to be with the price tag they attached to it, a 2 seater leather is 9k.

I could see the MJ working in a cavernous concrete bachelor pad. Other than that, kid's playroom maybe.

it comes in solid colors, but I really like the missoni version and I would look great in one of SH's concrete bunkers from the arch thread or big Brazilian beach house.

I'm seriously contemplating a Lema Mustique as my next one.

293-DIVANITREPOSTI-77061-B-1.jpg

Last edited:

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RB is a little pricey for what it is. I'm also a little too old and uptight to sit on the floor like that.

Oh well. The leftette is out today ordering silver velvet drapery for out bedroom. No telling what will come of this.

Don't know the Lema but will check it out. Thanks,

lefty

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a little scattered these days, but two that caught my eye recently are this redone Milo Baughman at The Apartment:

And this Adrian Pearsell:

I'm a little scattered these days.

lefty

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lefty check out the DS-165 by Hugo de Ruiter for De Sede.

I have no personal experience with it, nor do I know the cost, but it looks pretty cool.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not that big - little bigger than the one in SanFo - but the sofa is now becoming a centrepiece, which is new territory for me. I've always found chairs more interesting than sofas.

lefty

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was commissioned to build frames for an artists entire series of paintings (oil on canvas) that are all planed for galleries in NYC. The requirement is that the structure must be made using joinery and not those 90 degree nails.

I can't post pictures if the art for obvious reasons, but I plan to post the finished prototype with a blank canvas. I plan to make my own hanger cleat as well.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was commissioned to build frames for an artists entire series of paintings (oil on canvas) that are all planed for galleries in NYC. The requirement is that the structure must be made using joinery and not those 90 degree nails.

I can't post pictures if the art for obvious reasons, but I plan to post the finished prototype with a blank canvas. I plan to make my own hanger cleat as well.

That's fantastic - congratulations on the job and I look forward to seeing photos of the finished prototype.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The ***** about drying racks is that they rarely get put away.

Lay a cloth down and dry on that. Toss cloth in washer when done. Keep counter clean of clutter.

lefty

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads