• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need more games on Afghan. That sniper spot I found (played a random game earlier and another guy informed me of it) is awesome. It's right out in the open and nobody ever sees you there. I was laughing the whole time as at one point 3 people creeped around the corner towards our spawn point looking around for me in all directions. I picked them off but it was too funny watching their heads spin around all over the place knowing I was somewhere over there but they had no clue where

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw you. Good spot indeed. I love Afghan for other reasons.
laugh.gif

baseball2429

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Sloppy- .... Are you prepping with your girlfriends over on Sufu??

Yes. I was playing team tactical. It looks like the best time for the sufu guys to play would be tues-thurs sometime between 9-12 EST. I'll be on tonight so we can discuss it further.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ thought so. I guess in best that you don't play with us until the "games" are over. Let's set up a date so that your SuFu gals can get the practice they will need.

Ace= Slopho anything else is sloppy joe

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I might be on late tonight guys. Having a biznezz meeting. However it might not happen.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by baseball2429
Yes. I was playing team tactical. It looks like the best time for the sufu guys to play would be tues-thurs sometime between 9-12 EST. I'll be on tonight so we can discuss it further.
We are ready. Wednesdays suck for me, but i can schedule around this.

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Arrived this morning.
let us know how they are. my 41s will be here next week.

i ******* sucked last night. playing ground war fucked me up. my best game was on high rise when i was sniping of all things.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
even after ground war we crushed it. At HC we are just that ******* good.

I am in NYC today and tomorrow.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
even after ground war we crushed it. At HC we are just that ******* good.
I am in NYC today and tomorrow.

Domination is crap for your K
biggrin.gif
ratio. I with there was a Hardcore Team Deathmatch Groundwar. The Regular TDM sucks when I have the FAMAS silenced.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i took a liking to the AK last night.

"hey digital john. you don't even have fall on any of your weapons" - what a burn. i hope you are OK after that one, John.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL I dont even remember. Who said that to me?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some 12 year old last night. I forget exactly. All these nights start running together.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That little ***** had some nerve saying that to me...The best quote from last night was from Mauro's daughter to me, "My father doesnt deserve to hear that."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads