• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i had more british guys calling me a wanker during my team kill spree.

I think next time i get put on the other team, i'm just going to camp out by you guys and team kill. 7 vs 5.

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, am I showing as offline again or just being shunned? Unlocked the extended mags for the AA12. Ridiculous. BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOOM One night of that and my K/D went from 1.41 to 1.42 and accuracy went up one full percent to 20+
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Arrived this morning. *Plays the theme music from The Terminator
biggrin.gif
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
fo reals - i don't bother with that ****. 50 cal + fmj + stopping power = some fucked up bitches
7.62 FAL ACOG + FMJ + stopping power is good for mid range. tap tap +100

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Punks jump up the get beat down!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"i'm going to rip their guts out right in front of them!"

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Top 10 Call of Duty Freakouts, numbers 5 and 2

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22

let us know how they are. my 41s will be here next week.

So far BD they are pretty great. The sound quality is good (though not up to the quality of my film seperates set up), and the imaging (3D sound - so you can hear where people are) is pretty great too.

In TDM it is quite tough as most of my team didn't have ninja on, so you hear footsteps all over the place. in FFA as I always use Ninja, they rocked.

An AWESOME set up would be for all of your team to get Turtle Beachs, and everyone put on Ninja and suppressors. Literally every sound would then come from the enemy team - I think this would rock!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
LOLOL at #2 ! Is this one of your guys BD? You're always talking about tubing
biggrin.gif

The other players crouched "sucking his dick"= rofl

i wish it was me or someone i know. i would've loved to see the 5 kills by john the other night. the dick sucking part is hilarious.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads