• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the rare occasion that I have agreed to a local pick-up, it has always been at a Starbucks with outdoor seating. Like @Fueco said, sit outside with a commanding view of the surroundings

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
On the rare occasion that I have agreed to a local pick-up, it has always been at a Starbucks with outdoor seating. Like @Fueco said, sit outside with a commanding view of the surroundings
+1 on Starbucks, plus they usually have large large bathrooms to try on items.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't decided if I had a really bad September or having an exceptionally good October. My gross sales for the first 9 days of October have already exceeded my sales for the whole month of September.
shog[1].gif

Last edited:

fox15

Reaction score

I haven't decided if I had a really bad September or having an exceptionally good October. My gross sales for the first 9 days of October have already exceeded my sales for the whole month of September.
shog%5B1%5D.gif

September kinda sucked across the board

Last edited:

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've met up with literally hundreds of people at my residence from ebay/craigslist etc without the slightest problem

one guy i was supposed to meet up with to buy a car but i slept through the meetup threatened to kill me on voicemail, but i think it was just big talk

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
garagesale users. Anyone have advice on how to add a table to my template? I want to be able to copy and paste details right over from my google doc, but when I paste it into the template there is no structure since there isn't an existing table there already. Here is the table I want to be able to paste into the templates:

Item​
Tagged size:​
Made In:​
Material:​
Characteristics:​
Flaws:​
Jacket
Pants
Pit to Pit:​
Waist laid flat (extra):​
Shoulder to Shoulder:​
Inseam (extra):​
Sleeve from shoulder seam:​
Front Rise:​
Length from Bottom of Collar:​
Leg opening flat:​
Vents?:​
Pleated?:​
Closure?:​
Cuffed?:​

@GMMcL I know I've seen tables in your listings, wanna help a brotha out?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
garagesale users. Anyone have advice on how to add a table to my template? I want to be able to copy and paste details right over from my google doc, but when I paste it into the template there is no structure since there isn't an existing table there already. Here is the table I want to be able to paste into the templates:

Item​
Tagged size:​
Made In:​
Material:​
Characteristics:​
Flaws:​
Jacket
Pants
Pit to Pit:​
Waist laid flat (extra):​
Shoulder to Shoulder:​
Inseam (extra):​
Sleeve from shoulder seam:​
Front Rise:​
Length from Bottom of Collar:​
Leg opening flat:​
Vents?:​
Pleated?:​
Closure?:​
Cuffed?:​

@GMMcL I know I've seen tables in your listings, wanna help a brotha out?

Insert some HTML code...

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured this would be the answer, i just didn't know if there was an easier way. I'll work on learning some code

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured this would be the answer, i just didn't know if there was an easier way. I'll work on learning some code

You should be able to just plug in some sample entries for your template and then edit them from the WYSIWIG editor after that. Tables are pretty much the simplest HTML code you can learn.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol my original question was geared more towards shady stuff on his end about saying he never received it or something like that, but i enjoyed the turn the thread took much more.

next time have him sign & date a printout of the sale. and give him a copy. then run for your life.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads