• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Broken capillaries around my eyes from puking

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the really helpful advice.
plain.gif

Well, a few tried to help. So actually thank you.

As for the laying off the sauce, fix your life comments, the reason I was so hungover/barfing was because I no longer go out all that often and forget that I can't drink copious amounts of rail liquor like I used to in college when I hang out with certain friends. So I rip shots and pay for it the next day. It's not a common occurrence, nor is throwing up so hard I burst capillaries on my face.

They went away by Sunday night if anyone cares.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KJT
They went away by Sunday night if anyone cares.

That's really fast. I've had the same problem once or twice or five times and it took 3-4 days for me.

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
That's really fast. I've had the same problem once or twice or five times and it took 3-4 days for me.

I iced them a lot and per a friend's advice rubbed my face with the bristles of a hairbrush to work out the blood. Not sure if either actually had an effect or if I heal like Wolverine, but they went away.

Kris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KJT
Welp, I got too f'd up last night and puked a few times today from my hangover. Nothing too out of the ordinary...

Nothing too out of the ordinary, mom.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well as long as they don't think that it happened because of overly enthusiastic nosecandy consumption as it sometimes does....

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kris
Nothing too out of the ordinary, mom.
I don't think someone throwing up the morning after drinking hard is that out of the ordinary. What's with the tell my parents ****?

Casey

Reaction score
I'd second the Visine. They get the red out of your eyes, and I've tried them it on skin too, it should at least help the redness temporarily. If you really must, you could always use concealer if you don't want anybody to see.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try ice. Somebody should tell your parents, btw.

edYYZ

Reaction score
Ice, give it time and a concealer if you really have to hide it for an interview.

Mild Mannered

Reaction score
definitely stop drinking alcohol. if it looks this bad now, what about 20 years from now.

bankboss

Reaction score
Ice will be your best friend for this.

DJ MAC

Reaction score
I'm so glad this thread is here i'm having the same problem from food poisoning....I really hope this goes away soon

bigasahouse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
Try ice. Somebody should tell your parents, btw.

I've seen the road you're going down, and I can't take it anymore. I can't stand to see you throw your life away. I'm going to tell your parents.

ocw26

Reaction score
Im having the same problem. This never happened before so I was kind of worried..

And for the whole "tell your parents" thing, this guy is probably older than 18, therefore his parents have no say in what he does legally. It would be pointless. Get over it.

jenlain

Reaction score
next time it happens try tanning (lotion or actual). had this happen once or twice in the past.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads