• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bourbon.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Just got a bottle of this. Ostentatious packaging aside, the bourbon itself is very good and heavier than many of the older-age bottlings I've tried without sacrificing much smoothness. Best part is the finish goes on for days. The toffee flavour is super thick, too, which could be good or bad depending on your taste.

Wild%20Turkey%20Tradition%2014-1-500x500.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You need to go into business for yourself. That's much cheaper than any of the online sellers even.

that is one of the few redeeming qualities of going to MN. cheap liquor. It's basically 2 for 1 when compared to Michigan.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, this was weird. I just bought a bottle of the original Glenmorangie (10 yo) that came in a box with 3 minis of their various bottlings for $29.99. Starting to wonder if that one liquor store where I bought my first bottle of this didn't misprice it and I was too dumb to know better.. :embar:

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK, this was weird. I just bought a bottle of the original Glenmorangie (10 yo) that came in a box with 3 minis of their various bottlings for $29.99. Starting to wonder if that one liquor store where I bought my first bottle of this didn't misprice it and I was too dumb to know better.. :embar:

That is a very good deal. Are you sure you didn't get a 1.75 at the other place? :D

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Green's
Mac's Beer and Wine
Tower Spirits

And the guys who run Holeman and Finch opened a booze store that is very highly regarded--a booze boutique as it were. Will have to look it up.

Minarchist

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get their hands on the BTAC yet? I saw somewhere that they released Friday, but no one in Tennessee seems to have any knowledge of this. :(

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone managed to get their hands on the BTAC yet? I saw somewhere that they released Friday, but no one in Tennessee seems to have any knowledge of this. :(

Gnatty found some. It hasn't hit shelves here yet.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Gnatty found some. It hasn't hit shelves here yet.

Yep, my usual source got in 3 bottles of each. I was on his list, so got first crack since I am an alcoholic and apparently have nothing better to do than call him every few days to ask if he "got it in yet..." I bought one of the WLW, one of the GTS (I still have 6 bottles unopened from previous releases) and 3 of the ER 17 yo, my favorite of all. He also had some Handy, but I did not want. Your best bet is to develop a relationship with one store over the years and they will usually make things happen for you.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Also, they released prior to Friday. I picked mine up on Wednesday.

Minarchist

Reaction score
No Sazerac for you?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't like Bulleit bourbon much, but the rye is very good. It makes my favorite Manhattan, fairly cheap too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads