• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boardwalk Empire

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
A lot cuter when: placed on mute, baring her ample jugs and accidentally spilling milk on herself.
This is a must. Her voice is horrible.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a chopper, baby.

138.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm already hoping she gets off'ed. I'm wondering if that scene where she's ****-yelling and the butler wants in is foreshadowing? "I hearda screaming..." "We were *******"

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here's a random pic... of my bike... in front of the doorway in the opening sequence of last nights episode.

5081827735_621e6a1f59_z.jpg

they were doing random location shots of old houses and my street was part of the shooting... they CGI the hell out of it though... as with the whole boardwalk and 80% of the set is CGI. its actually a small sweat shop about 300 feet away from my house.

damn that whore that got slashed was cuuuute. too bad she won't be around anymore, she was pure eye candy.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Show could be better but its still young and definitely watchable, I read somewhere that scorssace only directed the first episode and that the rest are directed by the guy from sopranos, scorssace's still ep or something, was also surprised to read that its not a mini series but an actual full season show thats already been picked up for a second season.

btw- great wardrobe and anybody else wondering where's bugsy and meyer?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Lulz. She might not like teh booze, but she likes teh cack.

christinedaae

Reaction score
his show pisses me off for some reason. i don't know if i want to keep watching it. it's just all wrong. dude just screw the irish woman and get it over with for crying out loud. lol, why do they go out of their way to show that he isn't interested in a cute, smart, hard working woman when it's ovbious as day he despises his stupid lazy ass woman lol? makes no sense whatsoever

and the dude in chigaco is in love with scarface..man this show has too much potential. needs new writers.

first, al capone is the best character on the show, you need to show him more.

secondly, get the irish girl some dick, now. i don't care who it's from.

lose the stupid dumb girl, and show omar epps more, dude is pretty badass.

edit: okay i watched to the end of the episode lol, nevermind

christinedaae

Reaction score
i don't think it's a considence that he makes the move on the irish girl, the scene after the arrest.

he knows that she is the one who told, she's the only one who could have connected.

so he makes a move on her

now he knows she won't talk for fear of losing him

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Mmm, a young Kelly MacDonald was in Trainspotting. I forgot that.

996TPT_Kelly_Macdonald_006.jpg

10844-19946.gif

archmano

Reaction score
Originally Posted by christinedaae
his show pisses me off for some reason. i don't know if i want to keep watching it. it's just all wrong. dude just screw the irish woman and get it over with for crying out loud. lol, why do they go out of their way to show that he isn't interested in a cute, smart, hard working woman when it's ovbious as day he despises his stupid lazy ass woman lol? makes no sense whatsoever

and the dude in chigaco is in love with scarface..man this show has too much potential. needs new writers.

first, al capone is the best character on the show, you need to show him more.

secondly, get the irish girl some dick, now. i don't care who it's from.

lose the stupid dumb girl, and show omar epps more, dude is pretty badass.

edit: okay i watched to the end of the episode lol, nevermind

yeah, Omar Epps is not in this show. Michael K. Williams is.

AldenPyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the makers of Boardwalk Empire are looking for ways to make this show more mediocre, I would recommend spending a little less money on set design. Otherwise, there is not much else they could do.

AldenPyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by archmano
Why do you think the sets are mediocre? I think the show has a good feel to it.

Show looks good, but writing and acting are completely blah. Suggesting they crap out on set design since otherwise they seem to be going for mediocrity.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AldenPyle
Show looks good, but writing and acting are completely blah. Suggesting they crap out on set design since otherwise they seem to be going for mediocrity.

midgets...they just ******* creep me out,especially a whole room of them..brrrrrrrrrr

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads