• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best players Currently in the NBA

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hammer07
Who do you leave out of the All-NBA first team? Kobe, DWade, or Paul?

This season, Paul. Unless you get Kobe to play forward!

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
This season, Paul. Unless you get Kobe to play forward!

Agreed, especially since Wade can now play the point without turning the ball over 6 times a game.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Who would you rate as the top 5 players on the Knicks?

David Lee?
Nate Robinson?

Marbury's empty locker?

Don't forget the spirit of late-80s/early-90s Isaiah Thomas. He counts, right?

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Marbury's empty locker?

Addition by subtraction FTW!! (Gotta have Isaiah in there too, then)

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How has danny fuckin granger not been mentioned??

He doesnt necessarily put butts in the seats but he is low key guy off the court and growing into a leader on it. I saw him against the clips on saturday and he was the first guy off the bench when something happened. And I love his game, I can see him next year pulling this line: 27 pts, 8 boards, 4 assists, 3 treys, 1.5 steals, 2 blocks, 45+ FG% and 90+ FT%. Dude does it all.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Ok, but putting up stats aren't everything. Al Harington was putting up sick stats for awhile. Shareef did it for years. Same with marbury. Durant is doing it now (his team is like 5-1 without him i think or was a day or two ago). The pacers are miserable as a team. All they can really do is give it to granger and have him shoot. Same with the nets and harris. Players put up better numbers on mediocre teams. Granger is a good player though, no doubt. Having a great season. Definitely not best in the nba or even top 10 though

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

David Lee?
Nate Robinson?

Marbury's empty locker?

At least 3 out of 5 are contracts that expire in 2010.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
He shouldn't. I don't think blake would mesh with that team at all. I'm sorry, but i don't see blake being a superstar in the nba and he's a powerforward who i dont' think can play centre in the nba at all. Jeff Green is already playing out of position at the 4 (he'd be much better at the 3 spot) and blake at the 5 isn't going to work in the long run. Durant maybe wants a better pick, but the rest of the Thunder have been playing great without him. I think Durant owes it to his teammates when he returns to think long and hard about his role, lower his shots, and get his teammates involved and his shots within the flow of the offense. The team seems good enough now (i love love love adding thabo) that he doesn't need to just keep chucking all the time. He should work on a post game to help with matchup problems, which would open a lot up for his teammates.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have zero knowledge about Blake's game, chrono, but couldn't they just start Durant at the 2, Green at the 3, and Blake at the 4?

bc78

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
I have zero knowledge about Blake's game, chrono, but couldn't they just start Durant at the 2, Green at the 3, and Blake at the 4?

Durant plays much better at the 3. He played at the 2 last year and had more growing pains then he would of at the 3. Major reason they fired Carleisimo (sp).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads