• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besnard - Official Affiliate Thread

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am proud to finally introduce made-to-order tailoring. Customers can choose their size (44-56), desired jacket length (short, regular or long) and sleeve length. Furthermore, made-to-order sport coats can be made with jetted, patch or flap pockets.

Currently available in a selection of spring-summer and fall-winter fabrics.

Delivery in 5-6 weeks

Happy to help if you have any questions or need my assistance.

Styleforum Tailoring.jpg

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Navy Fresco Suit.JPG

This beautiful dark navy Fresco suit arrived today (ordered by a Styleforum member). I couldn't resist putting it on a mannequin and taking a picture.

We will introduce new fabrics for MTO in the coming months. But if you are looking for something specific, do not hesitate to drop me an email. I have access to thousands of fabrics from many mills and merchants.

P.S. This tie will available on our webshop next week

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Spring Summer_Trousers_Banner.jpg

Our summer sale is now live. Enjoy 20% off on a selection of sport coats, trousers, shirts and ties.

This is a rare occasion, we also included some essentials such as heavy-weight OCBDs, spread collar shirts in Thomas Mason fabrics, Irish linen trousers and even some beautiful suits in Prince of Wales Flannel by Hardy Minnis and Luxury 3-Ply Worsted by Lovat Mill (size 46-48).

Browse the sale and find out what's available in your size by selecting the filter In stock and your Size.

Last edited:

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Canclini shirt.JPG

I'm not much of a photographer. But I like to share some MTO/MTM commissions once in a while and this beautiful cotton hemp button-down shirt arrived today.

Handmade collar, armholes, buttons, buttonholes, gussets and bartacks, and finished with thick Australian MOP buttons. Fabric by Canclini.

What I particularly like is that the customer opted for soft floating interlining (yes, we can make unfused collars).

This shirt is now on its way to a Styleforum member.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

MaE

Reaction score
View attachment 1982983

This beautiful dark navy Fresco suit arrived today (ordered by a Styleforum member). I couldn't resist putting it on a mannequin and taking a picture.

We will introduce new fabrics for MTO in the coming months. But if you are looking for something specific, do not hesitate to drop me an email. I have access to thousands of fabrics from many mills and merchants.

P.S. This tie will available on our webshop next week

Here’s a not so good picture from this particular suit “in the wild”. Thanks again, V., it is really nice!

IMG_9741.jpeg

dynemacron

Reaction score
View attachment 1986375

I'm not much of a photographer. But I like to share some MTO/MTM commissions once in a while and this beautiful cotton hemp button-down shirt arrived today.

Handmade collar, armholes, buttons, buttonholes, gussets and bartacks, and finished with thick Australian MOP buttons. Fabric by Canclini.

What I particularly like is that the customer opted for soft floating interlining (yes, we can make unfused collars).

This shirt is now on its way to a Styleforum member.
Shirt arrived. Fabric is neat -- very happy with it and the shirt overall. The unfused collars / cuffs are even lighter than I'm used to, so thats nice for a summer shirt. Stitching is just and neat as before, and the buttons are substantial.

PXL_20230709_223132481.PORTRAIT.jpg

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Victor, any teasers you can share about any incoming fall/winter tailoring?
Thanks for reviving the thread.

It's been awfully busy in the last few months, both personally and professionally.
My second son was born 3 months ago, so I hope to have two little helpers in the future.
But for now, it's just me who is managing the company.

A small teaser, this is the largest collection I ever launched.

We are restocking a large part of the trouser collection (incl. flannels, cavalry twills and a relaunch of Fox Brothers Cricket Flannel). Two new flannel shades will be introduced.

A lot of shirts, a lot of knitwear, some sport coats and the first RTW suits ever.

Next week some new ties will be available, trousers, shirts and knitwear will follow soon.

I will make sure to post it here when new arrivals are live

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for reviving the thread.

It's been awfully busy in the last few months, both personally and professionally.
My second son was born 3 months ago, so I hope to have two little helpers in the future.
But for now, it's just me who is managing the company.

A small teaser, this is the largest collection I ever launched.

We are restocking a large part of the trouser collection (incl. flannels, cavalry twills and a relaunch of Fox Brothers Cricket Flannel). Two new flannel shades will be introduced.

A lot of shirts, a lot of knitwear, some sport coats and the first RTW suits ever.

Next week some new ties will be available, trousers, shirts and knitwear will follow soon.

I will make sure to post it here when new arrivals are live

Congratulations, Victor! May you and your family find much happiness and success!

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Finally, some new arrivals: Woollen flannels

Our woollen flannel trousers are cut from a heavy-weight, densely woven flannel, offering both warmth and durability. We particularly like its drape and its ability to hold a sharp crease, making it an excellent cloth for tailored garments.

Woven in England / 450gr/14ozs. Available in Dark Grey and Charcoal

More product launches next week

Besnard_Flannel_New Arrivals banner - kopie.jpg

Stay

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
More New Arrivals: Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirts

Our Oxford Cloth Button Down shirt is the quintessential casual shirt. Our design stays true to the classic OCBD with a soft button down collar, placket front, box pleat and chest pocket. Made in Italy from an organic medium-weight oxford cloth, which only gets better over time.

Available in white, light blue, pink, blue university stripe, red university stripe and green university stripe

Pink OCBD.jpg

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
More New Arrivals: Cotton Cashmere Flannel Button Down Shirts

Our flannel shirts are ideal for casual wear during the colder months, providing warmth and breathability. This cotton cashmere fabric is brushed on the face side, resulting in a soft feel and fuzzy texture. Made in Italy with a soft button down collar, placket front, box pleat and chest pocket.

Available in dark blue, light blue and beige

Besnard_Shirt_LightBlueFlannel_Topview.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads