1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Benjamin Lucente Suit: Fit Pics

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by nytek, Mar 30, 2010.

1. derv

derv Well-Known Member

2. foggy

foggy Well-Known Member

Its a Brooks Brothers extra slim. 3 for $199, plus 25% off with the family and friends sale thing this last weekend. First 3 things I've ever bought from there, but fits very nice.

Only downside is a chest pocket, but hey ho.

What brand of shirt is that, Foggy?

3. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Well-Known Member

Back from the tailor having buttoned the sleeves, let out the chest and hemmed the trousers. Happy! [​IMG]

I'd thought you needed to size up in the suit, but looks great. Letting out the chest did the trick.

4. chriskl

chriskl Well-Known Member

New model later this year with button stance 1" lower. 2" lower is way too low... we toyed around with it and finalized the model - going into production later this Spring/Summer. And again - I don't think the pick-stitching is nearly that noticeable in reality - any others who have purchased/seen the garment agree or disagree?

Ben, have the new Lucente models with the lower button stance been put into production yet? I know you said spring/summer, just wanted to check if they were already available, or if they haven't been made yet, when they would be. Thanks in advance!

5. pendragon

pendragon Well-Known Member

Your call. Well-dressed men do not wear their trousers on their hips.

Narrow-minded nonsense.

6. nathan

nathan Well-Known Member

Ben, have the new Lucente models with the lower button stance been put into production yet? I know you said spring/summer, just wanted to check if they were already available, or if they haven't been made yet, when they would be. Thanks in advance!

I'd like to know the answer to this myself. Maybe this question should be asked in the affiliate thread so that Ben will see it?

7. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Well-Known Member

I'd like to know the answer to this myself. Maybe this question should be asked in the affiliate thread so that Ben will see it?

Won't be out until towards the end of this year. Please not it will be more like the Maestro model than the Lucente model - but with a lower button stance.