• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Their sizing is all over the place. For t-shirts I am usually a M/L, but button up shirts I have a medium flannel that fits well, a few large button downs that fits well, and an XL chambray lined button down that is pretty tight. All Rogues Gallery mainline, half made in US, half in India.

Thanks. What size do you normally wear in tops? Are the armholes cut pretty high or low?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks. What size do you normally wear in tops? Are the armholes cut pretty high or low?

Used to be larges, now mediums. I'm a 17.5 shoulder, 20.5 p2p or so. I'm not sure why the sizings are so different but honestly unless it's from the first two seasons I wouldn't kop, the quality on some of the India ones are terrible. And the flannel bleeds onto my selvedge denims :embar:

AHShadow

Reaction score
Was wondering if I'm a size XS in Epaulet or other similar brands, would I still get a slim fit if I go with a small in BOO? Contemplating getting a shirt but only size small is left =/.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was wondering if I'm a size XS in Epaulet or other similar brands, would I still get a slim fit if I go with a small in BOO? Contemplating getting a shirt but only size small is left =/.

I don't really wear BOO but context has measurements for their shirts. You can compare them to the ones on Epaulet to see what size you'd fit.

AHShadow

Reaction score
Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does pierre hardy sizing work? If I wear a 43 in common projects, 44 in margiela low, 10.5 in vans what would I get: 43 or 44?

BuffaloWang

Reaction score
Black high Chucks or Adidas Sambas?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with Royal mail tracked? Have an item that has been sitting in Heathrow for five days...

Rover!

Reaction score
^ depends on the shipping method used. If it's international signed for tracking effectively stops once it reaches the airport, airsure can display the same results depending on whether or not USPS decide to bother updating the tracking info.

abismall

Reaction score
Need a pair of boots. I live in Ottawa, we get a shitload of snow. I usually wear slim fit chinos and cords or skinny jeans. I'm really skinny and its hard to find boots that don't look frumpy. Something under 300$ would be ideal. Suggestions?

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Need a pair of boots. I live in Ottawa, we get a shitload of snow. I usually wear slim fit chinos and cords or skinny jeans. I'm really skinny and its hard to find boots that don't look frumpy.  Something under 300$ would be ideal. Suggestions?

There was a big thread about this about a year ago (look for threads started by Uncontrol with > 100 replies) and the end result was....not much.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Need a pair of boots. I live in Ottawa, we get a shitload of snow. I usually wear slim fit chinos and cords or skinny jeans. I'm really skinny and its hard to find boots that don't look frumpy.  Something under 300$ would be ideal. Suggestions?

Red Wing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads