• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As promised, pictures of my outfits

dsmolken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy
You play electric or upright bass?
Mostly upright. So my arms do move in a pretty large range, though I very rarely need to play in thumb position (roughly "above where the 12th fret would be").
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy
BTW today I saw a suit with THREE back pleats.
With a belt in the back, or without?

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patrician
You have a tailor?
uhoh.gif

This could be the line of the thread

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't feel bad about myself anymore. This is really bad. You really should not be proud of this.

likeitaloud

Reaction score
So what, white trash that wins the lottery is still white trash. I'm not trying to disrespect your way of life, your income and your job is irrelevant. I love how some people dress uniquely and even if I am not a fan I'll usually respect them for trying.

What you wear on the other hand is simply atrocious. These clothes have white trash written all over them, they are old/unstylish by themselves but when you wear them in ridiculous sizes like that they just look horrible. It's like you take nice looking pair of crocs, wear them 5 sizes too big, burn them for a while and than paint them in a mixture of pink and grey and than play street hockey in them for a few hours. No matter how creative you are trying to be it's going to look like ****, because it was bad from the beginning but you just made it even worse.

A job/community that tolerates this kind of dress code must be culturally challenged because I know that if you ever wore any of this to pretty much anywhere near where I ever lived you would be thought of as an escaped mental patient who robbed a thrift store.

No offence..I had a little too much fun writing this. It's the internet so don't me it too seriously.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
You shouldn't be talking Mr. I-Post-a-Blog-About-my-Express-Jeans.
sarcasm.gif

For the last time they were not Express, I got them from Bloomingdales a few years ago, they are "Buffalo"?

Zoraster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by likeitaloud
What you wear on the other hand is simply atrocious. These clothes have white trash written all over them, they are old/unstylish by themselves but when you wear them in ridiculous sizes like that they just look horrible. It's like you take nice looking pair of crocs, wear them 5 sizes too big, burn them for a while and than paint them in a mixture of pink and grey and than play street hockey in them for a few hours. No matter how creative you are trying to be it's going to look like ****, because it was bad from the beginning but you just made it even worse. A job/community that tolerates this kind of dress code must be culturally challenged because I know that if you ever wore any of this to pretty much anywhere near where I ever lived you would be thought of as an escaped mental patient who robbed a thrift store. No offence..I had a little too much fun writing this. It's the internet so don't me it too seriously.
First time visiting this forum. Felt compelled to register in order to say how hilariously spot on this is. I've skimmed much of this thread without seeing anything on hair. OP, consider a shave after you've set fire to your wardrobe.

dsmolken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by likeitaloud
No offence..I had a little too much fun writing this. It's the internet so don't me it too seriously.
You are completely ignorant of white trash culture and style. Please allow me to demonstrate:

camosleeves.jpg

deershirt.jpg

drzwi.jpg

boots_all.jpg

I hope you can see the difference between my style and mt_spiffy's, which may be a lot of things but white trash it ain't.

Zoraster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsmolken
You are completely ignorant of white trash culture and style. Please allow me to demonstrate:

I hope you can see the difference between my style and mt_spiffy's, which may be a lot of things but white trash it ain't.

The classification "white trash" is not limited to underprivileged whites with rural habits.

dsmolken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zoraster
The classification "white trash" is not limited to underprivileged whites with rural habits.
As an overprivileged white with rural habits, I agree. I wouldn't want to be left out.

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsmolken
As an overprivileged white with rural habits, I agree. I wouldn't want to be left out.

Who are the pictures of, you posted?

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How the heck do you get such HUGE tieknots???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads