• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWTeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Patine or @Skolyx deducts VAT from their purchases? Pretty attractive prices if VAT is excluded right now.

Genludd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
which on-line store? You mean www.Patine.pl or www.yanko.com?

I would suggest to try Polish distributor of Yanko - www.patine.pl
They were first who started online store and currently the range of shoes is very wide. Additionally they have promotions on boots and some other shoes

As dembowski mentioned patine.pl is a great place to get them. They have a wide range of the collection and also many different mto examples.
We at Skolyx also offer shoes from Yanko. Regardless of were you plan to buy your shoes, you are more then welcome to email your Yanko questions at [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
I tried on www.yanko.com but so far no reply, seems my messages got sucked into black hole.
Will definitely look into Patine.pl and Skolyx
Thank you guys!

Genludd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How is the fit in comparison to Carmina rain last? I wear 7.5uk on rain last and from most of the online retailer for yanko, the width is indicated as G width which worry me... I am looking at single monk which is in yanko 962 last.... Cheers!

I'd also like to know the size fit for Yanko since I looked up at the size table and based on the measurement, there is no way I can fit into their shoe regardless on last. Their smallest UK6 with length (long) of 270.85 mm which my feet measure 255 mm in length.

zarkov

Reaction score

I'd also like to know the size fit for Yanko since I looked up at the size table and based on the measurement, there is no way I can fit into their shoe regardless on last. Their smallest UK6 with length (long) of 270.85 mm which my feet measure 255 mm in length.

Don't get the measurements mixed up here, the last measurement is quite different from that of your feet. My feet are approx 260-262 mm long and I wear sz 8.5 or 9. I can't find Yanko's measurements but Meermin recommended me to go for sz 8.5 which is approx 288 mm long according to their tables and I regularly go for sz 9 in other brands, such as Loake and Carmina. The one time I've tried Yanko I found them to be on the big side so 8.5 was the best fit.

With that in mind I'd say your size is 7.5 or 8, not 5.5.

Last edited:

Dembowski

Reaction score
Pls keep in mind that it depends on last you select for Yanko. I normally wear following sizes:

- Loake 024 - 8F
- Cheaney 125, 11028, 12508 - 7.5F
- Alfred Sargent 109 - 7.5F
- Barker 396 - 7FX
- Meerimn Hiro - 8F
- Trickers Stow - 8F

but for Yanko:

915F - 7.5
960 G - 7
962 G - 7 - this last is the longest one.

Use this link which I have found on patine.pl - http://patine.pl/uploads/assets/tabela_rozmiarowa.pdf

Those are external measurement of the shoe, not of the insole.

I hope it helps

Last edited:

Genludd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Don't get the measurements mixed up here, the last measurement is quite different from that of your feet. My feet are approx 260-262 mm long and I wear sz 8.5 or 9. I can't find Yanko's measurements but Meermin recommended me to go for sz 8.5 which is approx 288 mm long according to their tables and I regularly go for sz 9 in other brands, such as Loake and Carmina. The one time I've tried Yanko I found them to be on the big side so 8.5 was the best fit.

With that in mind I'd say your size is 7.5 or 8, not 5.5.

Thank you!
I am on UK6 for Carmina and Meermin. So I am not sure if I should go for 7.5 or anything greater than UK6.

Genludd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
which on-line store? You mean www.Patine.pl or www.yanko.com?

I would suggest to try Polish distributor of Yanko - www.patine.pl
They were first who started online store and currently the range of shoes is very wide. Additionally they have promotions on boots and some other shoes

I tried to email patine.pl twice but so far no response
Sadly, I don't see anything I am interested in Skolyx.
Customer service of Meermin is lousy but at least you get a reply at the end, but Yanko's like an abyss. So I think I have enough for this brand.

Last edited:

patinePL

Reaction score
Dear Friends and Yankolovers, thank you for your interest in Yanko shoes and recommending patine.pl shop!

We are very happy for this reason! On behalf of yanko.com, we apologize for the problem with the contact. We must be patient because manufactory is very busy. In this moment best choice YANKO when you buy our friends from Sweden or patine.pl.

@Genludd, You have right, we missed one email from you - sorry! Today we received a second message you already got the answer. See the mailbox. We respond to all messages.

To further introduce You to the world of Yanko ...

0.jpg

Last edited:

Dembowski

Reaction score
Genludd: About your Meermin size 6, wich last is it? Personally I have 9.5UK in both Meermins Hiro last and Yankos 915, 961, 962.
Happy to see that you have received response from patine.pl now. Hope you find something interesting there
smile.gif

I think it depends really on the shape of foot. Im my case:

- Meermin Hiro size 8
- Yanko 915 F - size 7.5 (they still slightly longer them Hiro)
- Yanko 960 - size 7G
- Yanko - 962 - size 7G

So for me it is 1 or 1/2 size drop in comparison to Meermin

Dembowski

Reaction score
I think it depends really on the shape of foot. Im my case:

- Meermin Hiro size 8
- Yanko 915 F - size 7.5 (they still slightly longer them Hiro)
- Yanko 960 - size 7G
- Yanko - 962 - size 7G

So for me it is 1 or 1/2 size drop in comparison to Meermin

Yanko 915F is very similar to Alfred Sargent 109 last, which is slightly shorter and Cheaney 11028 last, which is slightly wider
By slightly I mean really just a little bit

UnnamedPlayer

Reaction score
Shipping to Australia shows 2 options.
"Envío gratuito" and "Envío Standard"

Is this correct? Or is shipping 45 euro?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads