• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2017 MLB Season Thread

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha, Boston fans. Happy Patriots day, you're loss came on a bases loaded walk. Boy this is going to be a long year for you clowns.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Would it be logical to assume you play fantasy baseball?

I bet on sporting events as a side hobby. Stats help with the prop bets immensely in baseball and basketball.

Fantasy baseball/football/ect take up too much time and effort in relation to monetary winnings - I don't play it.

Last edited:

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

I bet on sporting events as a side hobby. Stats help with the prop bets immensely in baseball and basketball.
Fantasy baseball/football/ect take up too much time and effort in relation to monetary winnings - I don't play it.

What sorts of things do you analyze?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Justin Verlander's 131st pitch tonight was 100MPH. Sick.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brandon Inge homers and saves the day. Oh dear Lord, another day of Inge hate/love on sports radio.

tullytra

Reaction score
Is Leyland that worried about handing a game over to Valverde that he'll let Verlander throw 131 pitches in April? Sure Valverde hasn't looked too well this year, but it's not like Verlander was going for a CG shut-out. It was the Royals for goodness sake. Let Valverde close a 2 run game.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Problem was Valverde pitches 20+ pitches the day before and looked horrible. I'd rather go with verlander 110 pitches in than Valverde coming off a 21 pitch save.

tullytra

Reaction score
Valverde had a couple days off before that game, and he pitched back-to-back-to-back against the Rays with the middle being a 23 pitch outing. I guess even if he wanted to rest Valverde I'd like to see someone out of the bullpen instead of throwing Verlander for 131 in an April game. If it's August/September and it's for the division title then it's a different story for me.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i agree. probably should've called benoit or someone to close that out. however, i don't think it's as big of a deal as people make it seem to be though. he was cruising until that point other than the first or second inning.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An impressive win by the Tigers, tonight. The win takes some sting out of the loss by the Red Wings--who outplayed and out shot Nashville but still lost.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fuckin' Royals. Why does God torture me with their failure?

The Royals are funny, I mean its got to be tough being a fan and watching guys like Damon, Beltran & Grinkie just walk away. Do you think Butler and Gordon will stick around?

Last edited:

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
We just signed Gordon for 5/25, which seems pretty good. He should have been an All Star last year. Our starting pitching just sucks though, and our owner sucks harder. We've been in a 25 year rebuilding phase that has continually featured:

1) young prospects who we'll groom until they're ready to produce, at which time we trade them for washed up #4 starters near the trade deadline to salvage value.

2) washed up utility outfielders who are 8 years removed from their lone All Star appearance, who we have to overpay to get in free agency to compensate for the ineptitude and inexperience of the rest of the roster.

Even our stadium sucks now. It's so ******* corny. They've trashed it with dinky promotional ploys between innings and terrible top 40 music. Class dies in Kansas City.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads