• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jmr

Reaction score
There was too much good stuff to sort through today, so I missed out on some of my top picks. The Banks jacket was sold out by the time I found it, and then I waffled too long on the Fola cardigan. I ended up with a sized-up Hollow. Fingers crossed I can make the size work.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isle shirt just arrived and it’s gaaaaasss. The imperfect block printing works great for the style. A little heavier and less see-through than other similar shirts, in a good way—I think it makes it less delicate and more wearable in true 18 east fashion. Cut is nice too, especially appreciate the arm holes which are nice and roomy.

Also, the graphics on the hoodies and tees coming in the next drop look incredible. Shoutout to whoever designed those.
Did you go TTS on this?

jaaz16

Reaction score
Did you go TTS on this?
Yes, and it's a bit relaxed. More so than other shirts, comparable to the wolf. IMG_4589.jpeg

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone already received their Homer from the store? If so, how did you size? Seems a bit small based on the measurements

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should mention that my Costa seersucker blazer was shorter (sleeve and overall) than the size chart indicates. The other measurements were ok
Good to know. I can live with that, as long as the shoulder and chest measurements are about right.

AW84

Reaction score
The entire drop shows as sold out when I go on the website? Tried on both my phone and PC. Spotify issue?

xM.

Reaction score
The entire drop shows as sold out when I go on the website? Tried on both my phone and PC. Spotify issue?
You international? Might still be shipping issues... warehouse problems were kneecapping international shipping so if you switch currencies everything on the site marks as sold out.

AW84

Reaction score
You international? Might still be shipping issues... warehouse problems were kneecapping international shipping so if you switch currencies everything on the site marks as sold out.
Yeah, in Canada. Switching to USD didn’t do it. Fortunately I already got the main things I wanted by emailing the store, was just thinking about grabbing a extra piece or two.

jonnie

Reaction score
Would love to see the Homer shirt restock lol and some fit pics of anyone who copped. Missed the black wolf shirt too. Damn work meetings.

xM.

Reaction score
Yeah, in Canada. Switching to USD didn’t do it. Fortunately I already got the main things I wanted by emailing the store, was just thinking about grabbing a extra piece or two.
Ya, we gotta call/email to order for now it looks like.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrownUrge