• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rehomed from the archive sale. Absolute lunatic purchase, given my terrain, but it is so flipping cool.
Fear not, gents, I shall not pair this with shorts.
D1BB6E35-9024-498C-9742-31480BB88733.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wore mine last week

6AD417F3-039B-48DD-A7D0-0A64C9CF832F.jpeg

happydayz1

Reaction score
I received my William Lockie chunky cardigan the other day, however sizing doesn't match. There is no size info anywhere on the cardigan's tags, only on the detachable tag and I suspect it was misplaced 🤷
I ordered size S and it should have 41 inch chest, however my cardigan measured to 44 inches, which is size L.
Support, unfortunately, didn't reply to me.
I am not sure if I should exchange it for an XS or this was indeed a mess up with sizing tag and XS will be too small for me.
Can anyone with WL cardigan please measure if their chest measurements match website?
In case of use, my size medium measures around / just under 22 inches across (so ~44 inches in total). I would consider it a fairly TTS fit for a shawl cardigan, slightly slouchy but certainly not sloppy / oversized.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone handle both Drake's and Kaptain Sunshine traveller coats? I am wondering which one is heavier or thicker.

halls

Reaction score
There is basically no shrinkage that I can see or feel. But for me, 2 is already a touch oversized in just the right way, so I'm not as sensitized to it.

I love them too! The colors are really gorgeous. Blurhms hasn't done me wrong once. Great-feeling to wear.
Thank you! just what I was hoping to hear.

Aszatk01

Reaction score
Did anyone handle both Drake's and Kaptain Sunshine traveller coats? I am wondering which one is heavier or thicker.
Yes. The KS navy verison this year was on par with the thickness of the Drake's from my recollection. The KS windowpane was definitely lighter with more drape than the navy, not sure about previous years. My biggest takeway was the length, Drake's being longer.

45bur

Reaction score
Yes. The KS navy verison this year was on par with the thickness of the Drake's from my recollection. The KS windowpane was definitely lighter with more drape than the navy, not sure about previous years. My biggest takeway was the length, Drake's being longer.
The current wool used by KS for the traveller seems much lighter than the heavy melton used in years past. They also got rid of the leg straps and interior pocket, which is disappointing

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The current wool used by KS for the traveller seems much lighter than the heavy melton used in years past. They also got rid of the leg straps and interior pocket, which is disappointing
I definitely agree that it is disappointing that they are using a lighter Melton.

However, did anyone actually use leg straps? I never have.

45bur

Reaction score
I definitely agree that it is disappointing that they are using a lighter Melton.

However, did anyone actually use leg straps? I never have.
I use them from time to time. It's just a cool detail that sets it apart. Like a chronograph on a watch - how often to you actually use it?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
provadentreviews