• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Elevated house look
Stoffa, Scott & Charters, IM
View attachment 2082611
This look is serious steeze. I know I'm risking burning some bridges when I say that before now I've had hesitation with the shawl-collar cardigan, as I'm afraid of the possible frump, or afraid to embrace the frump. But there's a shocking lack of frump in this look.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This look is serious steeze. I know I'm risking burning some bridges when I say that before now I've had hesitation with the shawl-collar cardigan, as I'm afraid of the possible frump, or afraid to embrace the frump. But there's a shocking lack of frump in this look.
Thanks!
The cardigans drape so well and actually look better sized up in my opinion. Originally had medium and changed to large instead for this color and others.

Iskander

Reaction score
Which beanie would be a good match for the brown DBF grandad coat from last year? Maybe elk? Not super into bright colors

michaellosauro

Reaction score
Thanks!
The cardigans drape so well and actually look better sized up in my opinion. Originally had medium and changed to large instead for this color and others.
What's your usual letter size? I've been interested in this cardigan and love the size of this on you, but I'm unsure about sizing.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any Fujito coming soon?
Nope - all of our Fujito buy is up for FW23. Next shipment will be SS24 stuff in a few months

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am so late to this but I fall in love with Kaptain Sunshine Traveller coat. Is there anyone who has Valstar and KS coats? also is anyone in EU selling it any colour in size 40 or 42?

Ghotihead2001

Reaction score
GRP bubble knit, Rota pants, ring jacket model 15 in cerruti oxygen

IMG_4807.jpeg

beepbop

Reaction score
How's your belt holding up? Mine has been basically falling apart. One of the rivets came out after the first wear and now the silver tipped end has fallen off. Real disappointment for a $300 belt
Mines been fine, but I have the non-ranger belt version. I will say that the leather seems awfully dry.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mines been fine, but I have the non-ranger belt version. I will say that the leather seems awfully dry.
Probably the way to go, less things to go wrong but not something that I feel I should have had to think about.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babeef