• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Right now relaxing in my Sage de Cret pants. Can't believe all you other XLs are gonna have to get through the winter without these things.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is very cool IRL. Saw yesterday when Greg and Kyle were kind enough to let me pop in for a visit. I tried on the new Eidos gray check and liked the cut more than I was expecting. Next thing I know it is sold out...damn you lightening fast koppers. Some very cool stuff coming down the pipes. Fabric selections are out of this world...even down to the new socks.

There is a bit of irony here, euro (who is, btw, one of my local homies who I have met up with in person): I was in NYC for a few days and scheduled an impromptu visit yesterday with the fine folks at NMWA. I was informed that another customer had scheduled an appt right around the time I was thinking of dropping in, but if I did not mind then I should feel free to come at that time. As it turned out, my plans changed and I came a few hours later. You'll never guess who that other customer was. Oh wait, you just did. Would have made for an amusing small world scenario.

As to my visit, I cannot praise Greg and Kyle enough for their warm, welcoming reception. They brought out tons of stuff for me to try on, showed me some of the hot new offerings, and generally made me feel as if I was the only guy in the place (actually I was, aside from them).

It was obvious they were trying to get stuff done, but time and again they took a break and helped me out with sizing concerns and critiques and pulling more stuff for me off shelves and racks. If some of your deliveries are a day late, you may have me to blame...:fu:

At a certain point Kyle had to leave for an appt, and Greg then gave me his undivided attention from that point forward. At the risk of making him blush, Greg is a gentleman in the truest sense of the word, and is really quite knowledgeable about the products he stocks and menswear in general. I definitely learned a few things during my visit.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit how long I was there, suffice it to say I walked out of the building with Greg. I strongly suspect he stayed there longer than he'd intended to accommodate me. Add to that the fact that after all that time & attention, all I kopped was a measly (albeit very nice) belt, though I also exchanged a few pieces due to sizing corrections, and established some sizing guidelines going forward.

On the plus side, overall I'd say I've done at least as much kopping as shopping, and will doubtless continue to do so. I highly recommend a live visit; these guys are awesome, and their wares speak for themselves (though they are that much more impressive in 3D). Do it, mang!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@3PragueWinters:

Sending PM. Thanks for the kind words!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Haha, kop e'erythang. I wanted those, but was too lazy to MTO. No excuses... but...

Do it now. These were my go to pants, all S/S.

Right now relaxing in my Sage de Cret pants. Can't believe all you other XLs are gonna have to get through the winter without these things.

My winter will suck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads