• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Want to hear something sad though guys?

We still have to wait longer for our SS Frozen Waves overcoat. Once we obtain them, can we do a mass post in the SW&D forum? Preferably all wearing dad jeans or MC clothing?

I'll be wearing mine when I head down your way, I'll be sure to pack some dad jeans for a solid group shot.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We still have to wait longer for our SS Frozen Waves overcoat. Once we obtain them, can we do a mass post in the SW&D forum? Preferably all wearing dad jeans or MC clothing?

Pleated dockers shorts and Sperry boat shoes with a Vineyard Vines belt.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The great thing about the gallery is these are actual customers (and owner) rather than pinned up/suffocated/emaciated models....

This is very true. Many great photos and a lot I haven't seen yet. Great looks all around.

@FrankCowperwood
 can we use this photo on the site on the ruggine suede belt's product page?   (please say yes)

Also this is as good a moment as ever to direct you guys to our new Gallery section on the site 
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/showgallery/gallery/

There are still a few bugs here and there, but you guys should feel free to upload your pics there whenever you want - we'll be doling out rewards drawn at random every month for those who submit their pics.  The more pics you submit the more chance to win :)

Also, we pre-populated the section with some awesome pics that you guys posted here in the past - if you want any of those removed, just let us know and we'll take it down.  This is an homage to all of you guys who represent so well the products and makers we care about, we certainly do not want to annoy you.   We will not be posting anything on anyone else's behalf going forward, so you'll have to do it yourselves !

Sure, of course. But the shirt placket is out of line with the belt buckle... Is that jumping out at anyone else? Maybe that's not a big deal.

Color and feel of this suede is so nice, BTW.

And also glad to hear that @Baron will have a chance at a large Alpha.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in no rush at all to wear it, even though it will be amazing and very green. Right now Boston is having my absolute favorite weather we'll see all year.

#TeamGreen

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This one from the gallery is a great look.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also this is as good a moment as ever to direct you guys to our new Gallery section on the site 
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/showgallery/gallery/

There are still a few bugs here and there, but you guys should feel free to upload your pics there whenever you want - we'll be doling out rewards drawn at random every month for those who submit their pics.  The more pics you submit the more chance to win :)

Also, we pre-populated the section with some awesome pics that you guys posted here in the past - if you want any of those removed, just let us know and we'll take it down.  This is an homage to all of you guys who represent so well the products and makers we care about, we certainly do not want to annoy you.   We will not be posting anything on anyone else's behalf going forward, so you'll have to do it yourselves !

this is amazing. ill be glad to add to the gallery. will be posting up in new tie next week together with drakes PS.

i thought they were shipping after the holiday weekend? :(

love

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh wow. i didnt even realize what jacket that was until i scrolled over the gallery pic and it showed me what items were from NMWA and what they were (very cool feature btw). that is a really cool way to wear that jacket.

also, here is another pic from that fellow. he is crushing it. whodat?

b7bc899678e511e3ad2312bb969afd0a_8_1_.jpg

Last edited:

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The great thing about the gallery is these are actual customers (and owner) rather than pinned up/suffocated/emaciated models....

Def.

Greg, the Gallery and Collective Active sections are reasons #1,000 and 1,001 why NMWA is the web store on the internet. Period.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool, thanks. y he no post on SF?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

oh wow. i didnt even realize what jacket that was until i scrolled over the gallery pic and it showed me what items were from NMWA and what they were (very cool feature btw). that is a really cool way to wear that jacket.

Those were my thoughts exactly.

And thankfully... it is sold out as far as I'm concerned. Got to save for the multiple blue striped Inglese shirts that I NEED.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got a couple other cloth versions of the Mackintosh padded coat coming for fall. Also a cool SB version

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, of course. But the shirt placket is out of line with the belt buckle... Is that jumping out at anyone else? Maybe that's not a big deal.
Nope, I didn't notice. Thanks, it's online!

It's an awesome look. I would have never thought to wear the Plymouth boiled wool buttoned like this. Very cool.

We still have one in US46 for the large guys out there...

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, the Gallery and Collective Active sections are reasons #1,000 and 1,001 why NMWA is the web store on the internet. Period.

Thanks Matty !

Since you mentioned it... Collective Action is another newly opened section of the site. We'll be conducting special projects in there where everyone can vote to get a special edition product made.

First project is a Drakes x No Man Special Edition tie. Three deadstock fabrics from the vaults of Drakes - go and vote for one (or two, or 3) and the winner will be made and sold on the site.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/collectiveaction/collectiveaction/

smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads