• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That Eidos DB brown corduroy is pure sechs. What model is the jacket? Is the drop a 6 inch one? I want to try it, but for most Eidos SCs I've tried, I have a divot problem below the sleevehead. Sleeves may be too tight.

It's a NMWA DB model, which is very much like a Ciro DB. Yes, it sounds like maybe the armscye is too tight or the wrong shape for you

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score

I'm sorry about that... Would 54L be too long for you? I ordered one for myself but I'd be happy for you to have it. Just email [email protected] if you want it.

Haha thanks Greg but 54L would indeed be too long. Don't worry, I'm going to have a hard enough time narrowing down my Eidos purchases as is - everything looks fantastic. I've been looking for a solid tweed jacket for a while now and that brown/grey one looks like it should fit the bill nicely.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
Are either the measurements or a tailoring credit available for the Eidos overcoats (since the sleeves are unfinished)?

We can provide sleeves measurements if you'd like.  The unfinished sleeves were a little bit a of a surprise to us, and our system is not set up to calculate tailoring credits on overcoats, but overcoat sleeves buttons are generally applied, not cut, so it should be quite inexpensive.   

Thanks, Greg. I don't see the "size & fit" measurements online for any of those Eidos overcoats. Will they be posted sometime later?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't play. Krish, if you are interested PM me. I actually went down a size.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Take the same size as your Eidos suit size - they are sized to nest nicely on top of the same size jacket

Thanks Greg, size 50 in the Grey Herringbone double-breasted Ulster Overcoat ordered! Looking forward to wearing this!

To be honest, I was psyched about the brown corduroy piece when I thought it was just the sport jacket, not a full suit - unfortunately, I'm not a fan of corduroy pants. Any chance that this will be sold as separates? If not, better for my bank account...

Thanks again for the reply, cheers!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Greg. I don't see the "size & fit" measurements online for any of those Eidos overcoats. Will they be posted sometime later?

We weren't planning on posting overcoat measurements because sizing is pretty straightforward and we have other items that need to be measured and go up. If you need measurements on a particular piece, please email us
Thanks Greg, size 50 in the Grey Herringbone double-breasted Ulster Overcoat ordered! Looking forward to wearing this!

To be honest, I was psyched about the brown corduroy piece when I thought it was just the sport jacket, not a full suit - unfortunately, I'm not a fan of corduroy pants. Any chance that this will be sold as separates? If not, better for my bank account...

Thanks again for the reply, cheers!

You're missing out- the chocolate cord trousers are wonderful. We won't be separating trousers from jackets but I wouldn't be surprised if someone here would team up with you and get the trousers if you order the suit - we could even do you the favor of shipping the two separately on our dime if you find someone who takes the pants.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Any other brand drops left at this point or does this about do it?

Being photographed right now is Barbanera shoes, Kanata handknit cowichan sweaters (and chunky cardigans as well), Gray knitwear, and the second and final drop of ts(s)

In transit is Minotaur
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'll also be putting up some new Merz later, including sweatpants in a great heavyweight cotton, and I think we have some Begg scarves as well.

Last edited:

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'4" and the Eidos length works for me (I think). The SCs are slightly longer than the Formosa.
I would like to MTO Formosa but even if the length is right in not sure about the chest so it may have to wait until I can get to NY. Too bad I'll probably miss out on that Harrison's Moonbeam by that time...
Edit: @jtorres94

Last edited:

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm 5'4" and the Eidos length works for me (I think). The SCs are slightly longer than the Formosa.
I would like to MTO Formosa but even if the length is right in not sure about the chest so it may have to wait until I can get to NY. Too bad I'll probably miss out on that Harrison's Moonbeam by that time...
Edit: @jtorres94

Eidos from NMWA? Because for me, I feel anything with a jacket length over 29 inches (73.6 cm) is too long and Im 2 inches taller than you. Everyone's body proportions are different though and I suppose everyone has a different fit preference. I personally want that jacket to just cover my rear and fall somewhere around my thumb, not any longer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads