Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6303
Styleforum Top Picks
Its been done b4...
What Ya'll slept on is FUCKING GOLD BUTTONS from SPOO! DB = DOUBLE WIN!
Still can't get over it!
Ya'll still remember the first gold buttons thrifted last year? On that Oxxford??
Good shit right there...
+1, was just going to post this!!!!
Welcome back, Pawz! Where ya been?
With everything that shows up on this thread, I'm not really surprised that these were found. What amazes me is that someone put 14k gold buttons on an Alan Michaels blazer! Thanks a lot Spoo. Now I feel like I have to inspect every blazer for buttons.
Haha true true...We all felt the same way about checking all the gold blazer buttons after the first set were found! But like you said, THANKS ALOT SPOO, this just confirms we gotta check all the "shit", cuz ya never know...
Paul Stuart shirt. Very nice details. 18 35 Available
Beretta Duck Camo reversible jacket/liner Available
New with tags old stock Neiman Marcus Made in USA Buffalo Check flat cap L Available
PRL Wool Stormy Cromer type Hat XL Not available
Vintage B&L Ray Ban Ambermatics.
Did I miss something?
Thanks Spoo, we'll see if I can make this puppy work
You won that?!? My jaw literally dropped when I saw that close. I was heartbroken until now when I found out that it was you. Now Im happy! Wear it in good health or sell it for a hella profit.
Dude, since the day that I saw the Oxxford post, I started checking EVERYTHING. Every time I saw a gold. Finally paid off. I mean I had to have looked at over 3500 jacket buttons, easy.
edit - find of the year, 2012.
Anyway, flipping through the racks, nothing spectacular, then I saw this which warmed the cockles of my heart :
Then came across a staple blue DB, seemed nice... flipped open the jacket, saw this :
BOO. Pass, boring, slide over to the next. But in that slide, Something caught my eye and I went back....it couldnt be, could it? In flipping literally thousands of jackets, Ive never...ever... until today...
Solid gold buttons. On a DB no less! 4 fronts and 6 for the sleeves. All marked 14K.
Now how much was that bastard again?
Hi, Mr. cashier, Ill take this, please. Oh, this is pretty heavy, is it a winter coat? Well, its a winter weight, sure. Great, winter coats are half off today!
Im SO glad I can cross this off my list... I never thought it was going to happen.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not marked if it's Alligator but there are numbers (google turned up nothing, really)
Doesn't really wrinkle when bent, looks like. Tried bend it as much as possible.
Forgot to add this one:
Not any overly fancy thrift fit, but I wanted an excuse to give a shout out to @SpecialK2k12 for the great deal on the barbour vest:
(crappy iphone picture, sorry)
Barbour Quilted Vest
Vintage B&L Wayfarers
Uniqlo Zip up Hoodie
Cheap Gap Denim
(can't see) Clarks Chukkas
(also can't see) Alanis Morissette 1992 tour t-shirt with huge block numbers of 69 on the back, hahaha
Beard: my Norwegian heritage..
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 29 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 8 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories