Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/18/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5635post #84512 of 13872811/12/13 at 7:07pm
You guys have been killin' it in here! Nice finds all around! Here is my meager contribution from two stops today. Too lazy to take decent pics. Apologies.
Anglomania quilted tweed. Vivienne Westwood line, right?
PZ LP wool/cashmere
English Laundry velvet, working cuffs. Didn't someone else post one these recently?
Super thick Gant tweed, triple patch pockets
Vtg Banana Republic safari vest
Aforemetioned, Dunhill orphanage. Now I will patiently wait to the pants to come to me.post #84513 of 13872811/12/13 at 7:08pm
Actually, I've seen that before. Picked up a pair of shell's about a year and a half ago with that logo, but much more faded. I think Wes was able to tell me more about them. IIRC, they were on par with Hanover quality wise. Might have been made by Hanover for Scott's Shoe store, can't quite remember.
Oh yeah, received the shoes today - f'n sweet! They fit like a glove and look fantastic! Thanks Org!post #84514 of 13872811/12/13 at 7:22pmpost #84515 of 13872811/12/13 at 7:23pmpost #84516 of 13872811/12/13 at 7:47pmpost #84517 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:01pm
Collectively I think these are one of the thread's all-time most exciting MC finds—considering the rareness, desirability, volume, purchase price, and unlikeliness. I gasped. Wonder which SFer donated these.
So many good finds lately, too many to name.post #84518 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:13pmpost #84519 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:15pmpost #84520 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:20pmQuote:
We stir fry the finds and season lightly with Goya Adobo, you dont?post #84521 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:23pmQuote:
That's a really nice pattern on the Billy Reid shirt. Have a shirt with a similar one, and find it quite pleasantly versatile.
In other news, had the day off today and was planning to go on my first thrifting excursion in months. Had a good breakfast, put on some warm clothes (it's effing cold in Toronto right now), set off.
About five minutes away from my first store, got a call from work asking if I could come in. Can't say no to money.
Forty minutes later, was at City Hall interviewing people in line to buy bobblehead dolls of the mayor.
Wasn't even able to thrift a bobblehead.post #84522 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:46pmpost #84523 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:47pmpost #84524 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
I think this is the best tie haul I've seen on here.Quote:
Yeah....I was gonna say, you want McIntosh. Not Macintosh.post #84525 of 13872811/12/13 at 8:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by FUMAO
Found today in TJ Maxx...
image.jpg 741k .jpg file
I guess I should add, whilst I know people on here won't be fighting over it, and some won't even know why it's worth posting - they go for $500-800 on eBay.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 8 minutes ago
- › How long should raw denim last? 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 11 minutes ago
- › MATTHEW MILLER Navy Elasticated Trousers 28W 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding