Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 3510post #52636 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #52637 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:28pmQuote:Quote:
Sorry for the tease fellas....had to shine them up a bit first...don't have a shine box at work...yet.
Alden for Brooks Brothers 11.5 D, need to be resoled soon.post #52638 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:38pmpost #52639 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:42pmpost #52640 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:46pmpost #52641 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:47pmpost #52642 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:49pmpost #52643 of 13872811/6/12 at 6:49pm
HSM used to (or maybe still do) make Christian Dior licensed tailored clothing (outerwear, suits, and sportcoats). I don't know how much CD was involved in the design if at all, I think they just lent out their name.Quote:Originally Posted by pnutpug
Found a HSM top coat today with a label that said designed by Christian Dior. ??? Didn't kop because of price and size (it was too small) but I suspect this will make it through the cycle and be available for a reasonable price. I've never heard of a CD-HSM collaberation. This coat had lots of pick stitching, a hook vent and an old union label, so it's definitely from back in the day. No fabric content listed, but feels like cashmere.
But back to my question: Anyone heard of CD-HSM getting together?post #52644 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:00pmpost #52645 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:07pmpost #52646 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:07pm
not a thrift brag but a discount brag... I took some spoo profit money and got some things that have been on my list, fairisle sweater, cutaway collar white shirt, tartan shirt, some boots other than my docs, the best part is though stacking a BUNCH of discounts I got the total price for all 4 to around 50 dollars which is sinfully expensive for thrift but when origionally they would have cost upwards of 300 how could I not especially when lands end is a good value anyway
damn I just realized all these purchases look mad boring and heritage why doesn't lands end sell yoji?post #52647 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:11pmQuote:
Was actually being a smart ass there, but since you ask.....
Not a suit, but I sold this SC a few weeks ago...post #52648 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:13pmpost #52649 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:17pmpost #52650 of 13872811/6/12 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by AndroFan
Got this a bit back, forgot to post it - N/A...pure bragging as it's going to a homie. This thing is absolute tits. Pure wool, feels like silk, all the bells & whistles.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 23 minutes ago
- › Denims 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.