or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 5948

post #89206 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

 

If @bkotsko can post his, I can post mine:

 

neither Alden nor Viberg (Click to show)

Yes, please! Sign me up:)

post #89207 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post

waiting for these to arrive today...boot number 2 of 3 for the week.



Those are mine. Here's what they look like now:


post #89208 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post

If @bkotsko
 can post his, I can post mine:
neither Alden nor Viberg (Click to show)

Amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Those are mine. Here's what they look like now:



Likewise. These boots are amazing.
post #89209 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Sorry. The shoe would crease in that last motion.
post #89210 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post


Those are mine. Here's what they look like now:
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Very nice...wore mine for 10 hours today straight through so I would say they are pretty comfy.

post #89211 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

Splendour in the Grass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

D, love the Ravello LHSes! I am still banished from the computer, so I can't upload mine from yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

[/SPOILER]
nephew,
looking good
Thanks for the king words gentlemen.
post #89212 of 94028

I'm looking for my first pair of shell cordovan(black is the least favourite). My general size is 10EE(Brooks Nike Vasque) and 10EEE for White's Smokejumper. 11.5cm wide at ball (tracing with sock) with short toe. It is sad that I don't have any retailer in my country to have a try.

 

My shortlist are Indy, Chukka and leisure handsew if EE is required. Which one is suitable for my feet and good with black formal, dark jeans?


Edited by Royteane - 8/15/14 at 10:24pm
post #89213 of 94028

Yes, those boots are amazing

post #89214 of 94028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royteane View Post
 

I'm looking for my first pair of shell cordovan(black is the least favourite). My general size is 10EE(Brooks Nike Vasque) and 10EEE for White's Smokejumper. 11.5cm wide at ball (tracing with sock) with short toe. It is sad that I don't have any retailer in my country to have a try.

 

My shortlist are Indy, Chukka and leisure handsew if EE is required. Which one is suitable for my feet and good with black formal, dark jeans?

Not sure there is such a thing as denim is inherently casual, but I think I know what you're getting at. In shell cordovan, I prefer the chukka with dressed up denim.  I prefer the LHS with chinos.  Shell Indies would be my second choice, unless it's on the plaza last; it then goes to the top of just about any list of shell shoes/boots.

 

Not sure I have any helpful suggestions for sizing other than the too boots would be easier to size without trying on, than the LHS.

post #89215 of 94028
Ravello this morning.
post #89216 of 94028

@bkotsko, looking really good; nice rich color and nicely worn.  Continue to enjoy them often and in great health my friend!

post #89217 of 94028
Cigar Chukka with Slate cotton/cashmere Rivets

post #89218 of 94028
Great combo! Love those rivets
post #89219 of 94028


Just stocked up a Brand new Alden x Jcrew black shell wingtip boots with a really good price! Black shell looks better than i expected.
post #89220 of 94028
When did these come out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post



Just stocked up a Brand new Alden x Jcrew black shell wingtip boots with a really good price! Black shell looks better than i expected.


Nice. When did these come out?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***