or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 3401

post #51001 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

anyone have experience with the Kudu Chukka with mini commando sole? it seems quite versatile to me. 

 

 

1272S.jpg

 

seems like a good alternative to a full on boot when doing things like helping a friend move, yet respectable enough to wear into a nice restaurant.

good looking chukka. I completely agree with your logic on it

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #51002 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by TactileOne View Post

 

Lousy lighting,Miles it's a good thing I just picked up two pair and put in an order for the suede boots from J. Gilbert, you and I wear the same size.

What were the two pair from J. Gilbert? I guess I should stop by their shop; I live in Seattle.

 

Worth trying for those Ravello's on eBay, then? I admit, they do look dark to me, but I haven't seen any Ravello in person.

post #51003 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by milesbeyond View Post

What were the two pair from J. Gilbert? I guess I should stop by their shop; I live in Seattle.

 

Worth trying for those Ravello's on eBay, then? I admit, they do look dark to me, but I haven't seen any Ravello in person.

 

 

 

for comparison sake here is a recent pic of my Ravello Chukkas

post #51004 of 89523

every time I see ravello chukkas I rage cause I cannot find them in 11.5

post #51005 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr chorizo View Post

new pick up! big ups to Katch for making this happen

BBBF shell longwings on grant last. been wanting these for a while. will most likely wear casually with lighter pants, rather than dark denim.




nephew,
wear your gunboats in good health
post #51006 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

Cigar LHS argyle OTC

nephew,
i like your cigar and argyles
post #51007 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post



All the above & then some.

nephew,
good looking chukkas family
post #51008 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by TactileOne View Post

Just checked my Brooks Brothers' postcard, there is no fine print limiting what the 30% discount can be applied to. And it is just one day 5/22.

Please give me the necessary info. I want to give sale a whirl!

See Ya,
Steve
post #51009 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalair1 View Post


Please give me the necessary info. I want to give sale a whirl!

See Ya,
Steve

You need to go on line and sign up for corporate discount first then use your corporate card to purchase on 5/22.

post #51010 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

All the above & then some.

I'd be curious to hear which of these you wear the most.
post #51011 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

The best #4 Color Pic I have seen is from our very own CTYGGG



Can I say one thing to you? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality ...










It's fabulous.
post #51012 of 89523

For me, a 11D Barrie fits me very, very well.  I do have to mention that my left foot is a great deal wider than my right (this causes me major fit issues).

 

11.5D in Grant would have worked out very well for me if it was not for my left foot (waaaay to tight).  11.5D in Grant fit my right foot perfect.  

 

I ended up with 11.5E.

 

I will say however, the #8 4060's have been garnering tons of compliments.  

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by green garden View Post

Really nice pair.  Sizing wise, how does the Grant compare with the Barrie?  You got me thinking here.

post #51013 of 89523
Kudu Chukka (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

anyone have experience with the Kudu Chukka with mini commando sole? it seems quite versatile to me. 


1272S.jpg

seems like a good alternative to a full on boot when doing things like helping a friend move, yet respectable enough to wear into a nice restaurant.

I had these at one point, but sold them. I'd say they'd be pretty great in a place that gets a lot of snow and rain. The kudu leather is pretty heavily oiled an the sole is very comfy.
post #51014 of 89523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

I'd be curious to hear which of these you wear the most.

Cigar.
post #51015 of 89523

Thank you Repp Tieprepster, those are beautiful shoes. Is the BB version exactly the same as the Alden version ie. on the aberdeen last?

Thank you very much for sharing your pictures. Much Appreciate!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***