or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 5272  

post #79066 of 122416

Just got an email and thought I'd give you guys the heads-up: Herring Shoes offers free worldwide delivery on all orders over 150 pounds until the end of April. They have some great stuff on their website.  

post #79067 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


Can't help but agree as these boot offerings are all slightly off to me. I like the concept of that chamois NST boot but the single flex soles just look weird to me. The make calls for commando, double leather, or (yeah, I'll go there) even crepe.

I picked up the NST boots, I had been waiting for the style for a bit now as I heard it was comming a few weeks back. I can live with the sole, I would of prefered commando but the part that was almost the deal breaker with me is the speed hooks. I hate these stupid things, I feel like I am always tying my shoes. There due in on Wednesday. I'll put up some pics.

 

I keep holding faith that I'll luck my way into the LS Chocolate Tankers, so I always hold on that color suede.

post #79068 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post

Herring Shoes offers free worldwide delivery on all orders over 150 pounds until the end of April. 
That's more than I weigh smile.gif
post #79069 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

I'm on the fence as I know the second I sell them I'll want another pair smile.gif

Haha, I'm the same, but I know I wouldn't be able to get another pair of jumpers in cigar. But on the other hand, I've probably only worn them 3-4 times and the last time I beleive was over a year ago.
post #79070 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by macjedi View Post


That's more than I weigh smile.gif

 

You wouldn't ship for free then.

post #79071 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

I picked up the NST boots, I had been waiting for the style for a bit now as I heard it was comming a few weeks back. I can live with the sole, I would of prefered commando but the part that was almost the deal breaker with me is the speed hooks. I hate these stupid things, I feel like I am always tying my shoes. There due in on Wednesday. I'll put up some pics.

I keep holding faith that I'll luck my way into the LS Chocolate Tankers, so I always hold on that color suede.
Looking forward to your pics. Despite what I said, I really like them -- I just don't love them. Commando soles and I'd probably pull trigger.
post #79072 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
 

 

You wouldn't ship for free then.

:rotflmao:

post #79073 of 122416
So...,,,,,after waiting for about 2 years and paying in full when I got confirmation in November, I was informed this morning that my whiskey LWB order "never made it into the system" and I'm out of luck . Bummer
post #79074 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gforce View Post

So...,,,,,after waiting for about 2 years and paying in full when I got confirmation in November, I was informed this morning that my whiskey LWB order "never made it into the system" and I'm out of luck . Bummer

That's more than a bummer, especially if they took full payment already...
post #79075 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gforce View Post

So...,,,,,after waiting for about 2 years and paying in full when I got confirmation in November, I was informed this morning that my whiskey LWB order "never made it into the system" and I'm out of luck . Bummer

 

Wow, that is ridiculous and very unfortunate! Did you get your money back???

 

-Mike

post #79076 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gforce View Post

So...,,,,,after waiting for about 2 years and paying in full when I got confirmation in November, I was informed this morning that my whiskey LWB order "never made it into the system" and I'm out of luck . Bummer

 

Sounds like you should be given the option of a full refund ASAP. Or perhaps your order should be filled quickly at a discount with some freebies. Can't Alden/store requisition something from elsewhere in the world? I am sure many will be curious to hear which store did this.

 

I have always thought paying up front with that kind of lead time is ridiculous by itself. 

post #79077 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post
 

 

Sounds like you should be given the option of a full refund ASAP. Or perhaps your order should be filled quickly at a discount with some freebies. Can't Alden/store requisition something from elsewhere in the world? I am sure many will be curious to hear which store did this.

 

I have always thought paying up front with that kind of lead time is ridiculous by itself. 

 

If its the Whiskey LWB, pretty much guaranteed to be NY...

post #79078 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Sounds like you should be given the option of a full refund ASAP. Or perhaps your order should be filled quickly at a discount with some freebies. Can't Alden/store requisition something from elsewhere in the world. I am sure many will be curious to hear which store did this.

I have always thought paying up front with that kind of lead time is ridiculous by itself. 

Apparently, when I gave them my CC number they didn't run it through or something. ..............They were very nice about it explaining there's no more whiskey, and they would offer me a discount in the future. Maybe I wasn't supposed to have those shoes anyway..........satisfied.gif
post #79079 of 122416
Photo%20Apr%2016%2C%204%2035%2019%20PM.jpg
^ Yesterday.

Photo%20Apr%2017%2C%203%2004%2042%20PM.jpg
^ Today.
post #79080 of 122416
A few flaws and maybe a little pricey, but a compelling shoe in a makeup I've never seen.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281313543676?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.