How much overpriced more then a pair of RLPL velvet slippers?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 8/21/10 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 261
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3902 of 42948/4/12 at 9:08ampost #3903 of 42948/4/12 at 9:11ampost #3904 of 42948/4/12 at 9:18ampost #3905 of 42948/4/12 at 9:19ampost #3906 of 42948/4/12 at 9:28amQuote:Originally Posted by maraca2020
I was looking at his suede or leather slip-ons with a small bow, I believe called belgian loafers, such as the ones shown here:
Oh you mean like that. Well those on that picture are a beauty actually I wanna know the price on them to... :Dpost #3907 of 42948/4/12 at 9:37amYou can check Belgian Shoes in New York, and I believe Will sells them at the ASW store.
http://belgianshoes.com/menstyles.htmlpost #3908 of 42948/4/12 at 9:37amQuote:
I've seen the Rubi versions, and they're essentially the same as Belgian Shoes in NY which retail for $350 or so. If you're in NY, head to the store to get fitted properly - the sizing on these is pretty tricky.post #3909 of 42948/4/12 at 9:40ampost #3910 of 42948/4/12 at 10:23amQuote:
Then I would guess the Rubinacci cost around $600 something?post #3911 of 42948/4/12 at 11:01ampost #3912 of 42948/4/12 at 11:46amQuote:
I believe they're both made in the same factory in italy, I almost bought a pair of formal shoes from Belgian Shoes but in the end just went with a patent oxford, something about the design just didn't sit well with mepost #3913 of 42948/4/12 at 11:48amQuote:
I don't think Belgian shoes are made in Italy. But even if they are made in the same factory, the cut is definitely different between the two, and the Rubinacci version is much more nicely finished.post #3914 of 42948/5/12 at 1:18ampost #3915 of 42948/5/12 at 12:20pm
- The Rubinacci Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...