How much overpriced more then a pair of RLPL velvet slippers?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Style Question - Checked shirt w/ pinstripe suit Last post on 1/18/16 at 10:41am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Rubinacci Thread. - Page 261
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3902 of 43008/4/12 at 9:08ampost #3903 of 43008/4/12 at 9:11ampost #3904 of 43008/4/12 at 9:18ampost #3905 of 43008/4/12 at 9:19ampost #3906 of 43008/4/12 at 9:28amQuote:Originally Posted by maraca2020
I was looking at his suede or leather slip-ons with a small bow, I believe called belgian loafers, such as the ones shown here:
Oh you mean like that. Well those on that picture are a beauty actually I wanna know the price on them to... :Dpost #3907 of 43008/4/12 at 9:37amYou can check Belgian Shoes in New York, and I believe Will sells them at the ASW store.
http://belgianshoes.com/menstyles.htmlpost #3908 of 43008/4/12 at 9:37amQuote:
I've seen the Rubi versions, and they're essentially the same as Belgian Shoes in NY which retail for $350 or so. If you're in NY, head to the store to get fitted properly - the sizing on these is pretty tricky.post #3909 of 43008/4/12 at 9:40ampost #3910 of 43008/4/12 at 10:23amQuote:
Then I would guess the Rubinacci cost around $600 something?post #3911 of 43008/4/12 at 11:01ampost #3912 of 43008/4/12 at 11:46amQuote:
I believe they're both made in the same factory in italy, I almost bought a pair of formal shoes from Belgian Shoes but in the end just went with a patent oxford, something about the design just didn't sit well with mepost #3913 of 43008/4/12 at 11:48amQuote:
I don't think Belgian shoes are made in Italy. But even if they are made in the same factory, the cut is definitely different between the two, and the Rubinacci version is much more nicely finished.post #3914 of 43008/5/12 at 1:18ampost #3915 of 43008/5/12 at 12:20pm
- The Rubinacci Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 26 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.