hit me up with a private message or 6465238012
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- itemRed Wing Men's 2990 11" Engineer Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Motorcycletagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Shoestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Beckman Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Classic Moc Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11More
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's Beckman Chukka Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners Last post on 7/25/16 at 6:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crescent Down Works Italian Vest; Made in US Selvedge Levi's; Red Wing Boots, more Last post on 3/14/11 at 4:00pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing Boots | Baracuta Harrington | SeaVees Last post on 7/7/11 at 7:29pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 5/12 Drop! Buttero, NDC, Red Wing GT,GramSE, Edwin, Fred Perry, Mabitex,Hickey F Last post on 5/12/11 at 1:04pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Horween LeatherLast edited: 2/16/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion - Page 103post #1532 of 36131/28/13 at 8:47pmpost #1533 of 36131/28/13 at 9:25pmQuote:
12d in iron ranger and 9011 round toe beckman are a great fit. The 9012 moc toe beckman in 12d did not have enough toe room; I could feel my big toe pressing against the front.
Hope that helps.post #1534 of 36131/29/13 at 9:53ampost #1535 of 36131/29/13 at 10:26am
Have you found the 224 last to be big in the heel at all? When I try on the chukkas I feel like it is narrow in the toes and huge in the heel. I'm assuming the same is true for the 9029-30? I've never seen the 9029-30 in real life though as no one stocks it where I live.post #1536 of 36131/29/13 at 6:12pmpost #1537 of 36131/30/13 at 7:57ampost #1538 of 36131/30/13 at 8:13pm
Does anyone have advice on where to buy Red Wing Iron Rangers in Australia (particularly Perth)? Have never tried them on before, so free shipping and free return shipping would be very welcome! Red Wing Australia have this option, but have limited sizes and the price is $100 more than on other sites. I tried Revolve, which have a great price, but they said Red Wing don't let them ship to Australia.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated!post #1539 of 36131/31/13 at 12:30ampost #1540 of 36131/31/13 at 6:40pmpost #1541 of 36131/31/13 at 11:31pmpost #1542 of 36132/2/13 at 5:27amQuote:
Thanks for your help, mate!
Strange...I talked to two different online "chat" representatives from the company. Both said that they don't ship RW to Australia.
Maybe if I just went straight ahead and placed an order it would sidestep the restriction (if there is one).
Either way, Revolve has a great price - better than all the rest with the 30% new customer discount and free shipping.
Considering Shoebuy as well, but shipping is 50 bucks, which more or less negates the savings in buying from the US.
Now all I gotta do is try to get the size right - down 1/2 or down a full size... I have quite a narrow foot.
A local store sells the 875 (I think) and invited me to try them on for size before ordering the IR online. Am I right in saying that the IR and 875 have the same last?post #1543 of 36132/2/13 at 5:50ampost #1544 of 36132/4/13 at 5:49pmpost #1545 of 36132/6/13 at 4:25am
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 17 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Kiton MTM Shirtz Kopz in NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...