Yeah I can, but problem is I feel like the Stantons would be too loose for me. so that's also a problem(not to mention I handle all shipping costs when returning the ones I don't want and if I need them hemmed)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1292
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19367 of 213145/12/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Thanks for the response. I guess I'm looking for a slim straight fit that is not too tight in the thighs because mine are larger than normal. The shorter the inseam the better b/c I am only 5' 1" but I'm open to anything since I'll have to have them altered anyway. My waist in almost all pants is 28. Thanks a million!post #19368 of 213145/12/13 at 4:29pmQuote:you can look into brands like 3sixteen and rogue territory that have a good slim straight. They all have long inseams though. Tellason also has a slim straight that could workOriginally Posted by dawnbecameamuse
Thanks for the response. I guess I'm looking for a slim straight fit that is not too tight in the thighs because mine are larger than normal. The shorter the inseam the better b/c I am only 5' 1" but I'm open to anything since I'll have to have them altered anyway. My waist in almost all pants is 28. Thanks a million!post #19369 of 213145/12/13 at 4:32pmpost #19370 of 213145/12/13 at 4:59pmQuote:
I'm a true 30 and i wear 30s in some jeans lolpost #19371 of 213145/12/13 at 6:01pmpost #19372 of 213145/13/13 at 4:09pmQuote:First off it would help a lot if you say which kind of jeans it is, second . No, absolutely not, they will not stretch in the lower leg or ankle at allOriginally Posted by kennyful
I just got a new pair of selvage denim, and it fits snug, note that the jeans are sanforized and the seller said it'd shrink at most 1"
The fit is skinny fit, but in the picture on the website the lower leg area seemed to have some room in them so it's not completely sticking on skin(looks tapered instead of skater skinny) but when I received mine it was skin tight on the lower leg area, Idk if the denim will stretch around the knee - ankle area, also considering the fact that my pair is sanforized?
I've worn them for a few hours yesterday and the waist and thighs have become much more comfy but below the knee it felt skin tight still.. Any help?post #19373 of 213145/14/13 at 5:00pmpost #19374 of 213145/15/13 at 3:45pmpost #19375 of 213145/15/13 at 5:14pmpost #19376 of 213145/15/13 at 7:30pmpost #19377 of 213145/15/13 at 7:58pmpost #19378 of 213145/15/13 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kenneth Cole Haan
I really like the way these look:
However they are not slim fit. Are there other types of jeans that have this indigo glow? I haven't seen it before.
naked and famous has a royal cast denim that has a different indigo shine to it. these pairs are canvas that is garment dyed so the color is going to be different from denim.post #19379 of 213145/15/13 at 8:04pmpost #19380 of 213145/15/13 at 8:09pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...