Yeah I can, but problem is I feel like the Stantons would be too loose for me. so that's also a problem(not to mention I handle all shipping costs when returning the ones I don't want and if I need them hemmed)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1292
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19367 of 211185/12/13 at 3:16pmQuote:
Thanks for the response. I guess I'm looking for a slim straight fit that is not too tight in the thighs because mine are larger than normal. The shorter the inseam the better b/c I am only 5' 1" but I'm open to anything since I'll have to have them altered anyway. My waist in almost all pants is 28. Thanks a million!post #19368 of 211185/12/13 at 4:29pmQuote:you can look into brands like 3sixteen and rogue territory that have a good slim straight. They all have long inseams though. Tellason also has a slim straight that could workOriginally Posted by dawnbecameamuse
Thanks for the response. I guess I'm looking for a slim straight fit that is not too tight in the thighs because mine are larger than normal. The shorter the inseam the better b/c I am only 5' 1" but I'm open to anything since I'll have to have them altered anyway. My waist in almost all pants is 28. Thanks a million!post #19369 of 211185/12/13 at 4:32pmpost #19370 of 211185/12/13 at 4:59pmQuote:
I'm a true 30 and i wear 30s in some jeans lolpost #19371 of 211185/12/13 at 6:01pmpost #19372 of 211185/13/13 at 4:09pmQuote:First off it would help a lot if you say which kind of jeans it is, second . No, absolutely not, they will not stretch in the lower leg or ankle at allOriginally Posted by kennyful
I just got a new pair of selvage denim, and it fits snug, note that the jeans are sanforized and the seller said it'd shrink at most 1"
The fit is skinny fit, but in the picture on the website the lower leg area seemed to have some room in them so it's not completely sticking on skin(looks tapered instead of skater skinny) but when I received mine it was skin tight on the lower leg area, Idk if the denim will stretch around the knee - ankle area, also considering the fact that my pair is sanforized?
I've worn them for a few hours yesterday and the waist and thighs have become much more comfy but below the knee it felt skin tight still.. Any help?post #19373 of 211185/14/13 at 5:00pmpost #19374 of 211185/15/13 at 3:45pmpost #19375 of 211185/15/13 at 5:14pmpost #19376 of 211185/15/13 at 7:30pmpost #19377 of 211185/15/13 at 7:58pmpost #19378 of 211185/15/13 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kenneth Cole Haan
I really like the way these look:
However they are not slim fit. Are there other types of jeans that have this indigo glow? I haven't seen it before.
naked and famous has a royal cast denim that has a different indigo shine to it. these pairs are canvas that is garment dyed so the color is going to be different from denim.post #19379 of 211185/15/13 at 8:04pmpost #19380 of 211185/15/13 at 8:09pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 37 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...