We restocked some Drakes and Stutterheim (including adding XS size in two colors)
Expecting to restock sold out Lunettes shades soon
- Linen Inis Meain crewneck sweater. Not sure what colors I'd be interested in, but maybe either a grey or blue? Just not cream, as I already have that [dieworkwear, size small]
- Formosa. Unlined or quarter-lined. Fresco or linen/cotton blend, light weight summer suits. [Chogall, 52/54]
- Formosa blazer suit. [Chogall, 52/54]
- Shirt jacket in Solbiati linen; similar to DieWorkwear's safari jacket [Asian Afro; Size 38/Small]
- Leather Valstar, preferably in a dark brown or blue, but I could also be interested in a beige lambskin, depending on the shade. [dieworkwear; size 38 in the slim fit or 36 in their regular fit]
- Salvatore Piccolo shirts in interesting fabrics and patterns [Asian Afro; 15-33 or 38/Small]
- Woven leather shoes [Asian Afro; US 8/UK 7]
- Brown Vass boots in their F last. Fairly open to styles, so long as it's not a balmoral. Maybe something simple like this season's suede Alfred Sargent boot? [dieworkwear, US9]
-Buttero canvas tanino low (or is it washed leather) in washed red.
-Buttero Boat "boots" in blue suede.
- Talarico umbrella with a striped canopy and single stick construction. Fairly open to colors, but would prefer something green. [dieworkwear]
If anyone adds to this, please take the "quotes" bracket out of your post. If you don't, it will make it difficult for the next person to quote you.