So who wears it better? Maybe we should make a poll.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:46 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
whnay.'s good taste thread - Page 628
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9407 of 139627/22/13 at 7:48pmpost #9408 of 139627/23/13 at 3:42ampost #9409 of 139627/23/13 at 4:24ampost #9410 of 139627/23/13 at 9:28ampost #9411 of 139627/23/13 at 9:45ampost #9412 of 139627/23/13 at 9:54amQuote:
thanks, mang. the tie is unlined and super light, and i thought the colors were bright and light, just for summer. but, i am known to be wrong about these things.post #9413 of 139627/23/13 at 4:23pmpost #9414 of 139627/23/13 at 4:47pmpost #9415 of 139627/23/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
i guess thats what aravenel meant, and while i do hear that....Quote:
this was my thought. i guess its not 100% IGT.post #9416 of 139627/24/13 at 4:04ampost #9417 of 139627/25/13 at 12:09am
I really like that fit stitch. I don't think that the wool tie seems all that "wooly" from the full fit shot, so to my eyes it looks more like a late summer/early fall tie. But it fits really good with the rest of the fit. Though I'd like the pants to be a tad lighter.
I especially like how you have picked up the color in your shoes with the beard. I am on the fence about them maybe being a bit matchy, but I think it gives the whole fit a coordinated look.
Edited by pazzion - 7/25/13 at 4:34ampost #9418 of 139627/25/13 at 7:34ampost #9419 of 139627/25/13 at 9:27ampost #9420 of 139627/25/13 at 9:30am
- whnay.'s good taste thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...