I'm lookin forward to the auctions...!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:36 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on Yesterday at 9:24 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Adds & Drops! Tie Thread - Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia, Sartorio Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 147post #2191 of 109635/23/13 at 6:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2192 of 109635/23/13 at 8:09ampost #2193 of 109635/23/13 at 8:14ampost #2194 of 109635/23/13 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Spoo, I'm sorry, but we need a fuckton more pics than you are providing. We get like 300 pictures of ties every day, but no Ferrari porn?
Sounds like you made a good decision on the 430. Maintenance on a car like that scares the shit out of me, so if you like the (hopefully) less-maintenance-required model more anyways, that's awesome.
Contrary to popular belief, maintenance costs on Ferraris have gotten a lot more "affordable" since the introduction of the Ferrari 360 in 1999.
Maintenance on the 430 is even less. The front engine models cost even less compared to their mid engined sisters that sometimes require the engine to be taken out.
An average Clutch job i think is in the 2-3k range, belt job/fluids change- $1500-$2.5k every 15k miles, tires, well depends on what you prefer. Its the unexpected crap you have to be on the look out for.
The older models, fuggetaboutit.post #2195 of 109635/23/13 at 5:42pmpost #2196 of 109635/23/13 at 6:18pmThread StarterQuote:
The scuderia is awesome, no doubt, but for 200K+, Im looking at the 458. If I was tracking all day, then sure a scud.Quote:
I thought this said "gangster". Srs.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANGSTER-Eton-Mens-Brown-White-Bold-Stripe-Spread-Clr-Button-Down-Dress-Shirt-42-/350801595998?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item51ad678e5epost #2197 of 109635/23/13 at 6:33pmThread Starter
It was not easy this week to get them done, so I hope you appreciate them all! 180+ auctions just launched, all at $9.99 with no reserve!
TOP TEN PICKS OF THE WEEK :
1. Michael Bastian hooded popover
2. Berluti wholecuts
3. NWT Caruso ivory silk jacket
4. Levis x Kaws Fenom selvedge Ltd Ed jeans
5. Hermes Bearn wallet
6. Rubinacci 100% Silk shirt
7. NWT Rick Owens leather Stooges jacket
8. Saks Fifth Avenue vintage purple neat tie
9. Thom Browne beige mac coat
10. Tom Ford brown gingham tiepost #2198 of 109635/23/13 at 6:35pmpost #2199 of 109635/23/13 at 6:37pmpost #2200 of 109635/23/13 at 7:24pmpost #2201 of 109635/23/13 at 8:30pmpost #2202 of 109635/24/13 at 7:25amI have those lime green pants as listed this week which I bought here 3-5+ years back or so, at the time I was told the seller bought them from Turnbull when they were doing the NY move. I'm 99% sure they are the same maker as the details are dead on, nice fabric and on par with other cash-corded blends of a higher end quality.
(these are not mine and I have nothing to do with the sale but was just shocked to see the same pants, nothing more)post #2203 of 109635/24/13 at 7:29ampost #2204 of 109635/24/13 at 7:46ampost #2205 of 109635/24/13 at 7:56am
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1333 Active Users (307 Members and 1026 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 7 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 10 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: Alden DC Cigar or Ravello Cap Toe Boot 11 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 minutes ago
- › NEW Nigel Cabourn Storm Parka Navy Wool/Beewax Cotton 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...