I'm lookin forward to the auctions...!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:02 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 8/1/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Update 7.14! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 147post #2191 of 111125/23/13 at 6:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2192 of 111125/23/13 at 8:09ampost #2193 of 111125/23/13 at 8:14ampost #2194 of 111125/23/13 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Spoo, I'm sorry, but we need a fuckton more pics than you are providing. We get like 300 pictures of ties every day, but no Ferrari porn?
Sounds like you made a good decision on the 430. Maintenance on a car like that scares the shit out of me, so if you like the (hopefully) less-maintenance-required model more anyways, that's awesome.
Contrary to popular belief, maintenance costs on Ferraris have gotten a lot more "affordable" since the introduction of the Ferrari 360 in 1999.
Maintenance on the 430 is even less. The front engine models cost even less compared to their mid engined sisters that sometimes require the engine to be taken out.
An average Clutch job i think is in the 2-3k range, belt job/fluids change- $1500-$2.5k every 15k miles, tires, well depends on what you prefer. Its the unexpected crap you have to be on the look out for.
The older models, fuggetaboutit.post #2195 of 111125/23/13 at 5:42pmpost #2196 of 111125/23/13 at 6:18pmThread StarterQuote:
The scuderia is awesome, no doubt, but for 200K+, Im looking at the 458. If I was tracking all day, then sure a scud.Quote:
I thought this said "gangster". Srs.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANGSTER-Eton-Mens-Brown-White-Bold-Stripe-Spread-Clr-Button-Down-Dress-Shirt-42-/350801595998?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item51ad678e5epost #2197 of 111125/23/13 at 6:33pmThread Starter
It was not easy this week to get them done, so I hope you appreciate them all! 180+ auctions just launched, all at $9.99 with no reserve!
TOP TEN PICKS OF THE WEEK :
1. Michael Bastian hooded popover
2. Berluti wholecuts
3. NWT Caruso ivory silk jacket
4. Levis x Kaws Fenom selvedge Ltd Ed jeans
5. Hermes Bearn wallet
6. Rubinacci 100% Silk shirt
7. NWT Rick Owens leather Stooges jacket
8. Saks Fifth Avenue vintage purple neat tie
9. Thom Browne beige mac coat
10. Tom Ford brown gingham tiepost #2198 of 111125/23/13 at 6:35pmpost #2199 of 111125/23/13 at 6:37pmpost #2200 of 111125/23/13 at 7:24pmpost #2201 of 111125/23/13 at 8:30pmpost #2202 of 111125/24/13 at 7:25amI have those lime green pants as listed this week which I bought here 3-5+ years back or so, at the time I was told the seller bought them from Turnbull when they were doing the NY move. I'm 99% sure they are the same maker as the details are dead on, nice fabric and on par with other cash-corded blends of a higher end quality.
(these are not mine and I have nothing to do with the sale but was just shocked to see the same pants, nothing more)post #2203 of 111125/24/13 at 7:29ampost #2204 of 111125/24/13 at 7:46ampost #2205 of 111125/24/13 at 7:56am
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1658 Active Users (374 Members and 1284 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dukesbury: Bespoke Exotic Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...