I'm lookin forward to the auctions...!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandA Testonitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBarbourtagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBorrelli Napolitagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- itemBoss Hugo Boss Suittagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandBrooks Brotherstagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandBrunello Cucinellitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandBurberrytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandCarminatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicCesare Attolinitagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13More
- topicCharvettagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/22/12
- topicDrakestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandDunhilltagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicEbaytagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicHermestagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandIsaiatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicKitontagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- brandLoro Pianatagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- brandLouis Vuittontagged by SYSTEM, 1/17/13
- topicMarinellatagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- topicPaul Stuarttagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/22/13
- brandTom Fordtagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandVersacetagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/12
- brandZegnatagged by SYSTEM, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:14 am in Classic Menswear
- www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties! Tom Ford, Dolcepunta, Turnbull & Asser, Drake's, Petronius, Borrelli, Isaia,... Last post on 11/19/14 at 11:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- How do shoe care kit I can build myself?Last edited: 1/28/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 147post #2191 of 119315/23/13 at 6:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2192 of 119315/23/13 at 8:09ampost #2193 of 119315/23/13 at 8:14ampost #2194 of 119315/23/13 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
Spoo, I'm sorry, but we need a fuckton more pics than you are providing. We get like 300 pictures of ties every day, but no Ferrari porn?
Sounds like you made a good decision on the 430. Maintenance on a car like that scares the shit out of me, so if you like the (hopefully) less-maintenance-required model more anyways, that's awesome.
Contrary to popular belief, maintenance costs on Ferraris have gotten a lot more "affordable" since the introduction of the Ferrari 360 in 1999.
Maintenance on the 430 is even less. The front engine models cost even less compared to their mid engined sisters that sometimes require the engine to be taken out.
An average Clutch job i think is in the 2-3k range, belt job/fluids change- $1500-$2.5k every 15k miles, tires, well depends on what you prefer. Its the unexpected crap you have to be on the look out for.
The older models, fuggetaboutit.post #2195 of 119315/23/13 at 5:42pmpost #2196 of 119315/23/13 at 6:18pmThread StarterQuote:
The scuderia is awesome, no doubt, but for 200K+, Im looking at the 458. If I was tracking all day, then sure a scud.Quote:
I thought this said "gangster". Srs.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANGSTER-Eton-Mens-Brown-White-Bold-Stripe-Spread-Clr-Button-Down-Dress-Shirt-42-/350801595998?pt=US_Men_s_Dress_Shirts&hash=item51ad678e5epost #2197 of 119315/23/13 at 6:33pmThread Starter
It was not easy this week to get them done, so I hope you appreciate them all! 180+ auctions just launched, all at $9.99 with no reserve!
TOP TEN PICKS OF THE WEEK :
1. Michael Bastian hooded popover
2. Berluti wholecuts
3. NWT Caruso ivory silk jacket
4. Levis x Kaws Fenom selvedge Ltd Ed jeans
5. Hermes Bearn wallet
6. Rubinacci 100% Silk shirt
7. NWT Rick Owens leather Stooges jacket
8. Saks Fifth Avenue vintage purple neat tie
9. Thom Browne beige mac coat
10. Tom Ford brown gingham tiepost #2198 of 119315/23/13 at 6:35pmpost #2199 of 119315/23/13 at 6:37pmpost #2200 of 119315/23/13 at 7:24pmpost #2201 of 119315/23/13 at 8:30pmpost #2202 of 119315/24/13 at 7:25amI have those lime green pants as listed this week which I bought here 3-5+ years back or so, at the time I was told the seller bought them from Turnbull when they were doing the NY move. I'm 99% sure they are the same maker as the details are dead on, nice fabric and on par with other cash-corded blends of a higher end quality.
(these are not mine and I have nothing to do with the sale but was just shocked to see the same pants, nothing more)post #2203 of 119315/24/13 at 7:29ampost #2204 of 119315/24/13 at 7:46ampost #2205 of 119315/24/13 at 7:56am
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Currently, there are 1739 Active Users (462 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 32 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 2 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...