or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012) - Page 219

post #3271 of 4307
r
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

This is ridiculous. I love it. He even appears to struggle at times to find English words, as if he speaks native Portuguese and is not yet fluent in a new language.
He is so less hateable now.
But he will do something that will make him hateable soon enough.

Give him time...

An assault , a career threatening tackle...

Marseilles is a very dangerous town ..

He would have to be careful..
post #3272 of 4307
Blimey, a slate of interesting results - Chelsea losing to West Ham, Arsenal to Swansea.

I like this article:
Roman Abramovich running out of managers

Apparently three games is now the half-life of a Chelsea manager.
post #3273 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Yes^^ Rafa announced post game that he's already not "100% sure" about his job security (who would be at the circus that is Chelsea)?

ESPN announcing that Wegner has officially cast doubt on his future at Arsenal as well.
post #3274 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Yes^^ Rafa announced post game that he's already not "100% sure" about his job security (who would be at the circus that is Chelsea)?
ESPN announcing that Wegner has officially cast doubt on his future at Arsenal as well.

Wenger is welcome at PSG ..
post #3275 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Anderson apparently injured (again) as well. Mr. Glass here. Has he ever played more than perhaps 3 games without needing to be out for weeks on end? Move for Sneijder looking likely, assuming wages are worked out.
post #3276 of 4307
during the match against Atletico , CR7 covered 96 meters in ~ 10 seconds, with ball at his feet eek.gif

wuddup usain bolt
post #3277 of 4307
Ball wasn't in his feet.
post #3278 of 4307
DM garbage rag reporting that Benitez is half out the door to be replaced by Avram Grant. Apparently we have to recycle managers now. Claudio Ranieri, stay by the phone you will be wanted by February.

This is insane.
post #3279 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

DM garbage rag reporting that Benitez is half out the door to be replaced by Avram Grant. Apparently we have to recycle managers now. Claudio Ranieri, stay by the phone you will be wanted by February.
This is insane.

Avram Grant????

Where is Guardiola?
post #3280 of 4307
City sem to be playing the same football that got Mark Hughes sacked. Rodwell and Sinclair...all that drama for nothing.
post #3281 of 4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Avram Grant????
Where is Guardiola?

Guardiola is on a year's sabbatical in NYC recovering from the pressure of management. He will probably announce his next gig around May or June, but if I were Pep I would not go anywhere near this hot mess. He is more likely to take the City job if it becomes available.
post #3282 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

... if I were Pep I would not go anywhere near this hot mess. He is more likely to take the City job if it becomes available.

This would be my thinking, unless he gets free reign to do whatever he wants uncontested in Milan somewhere.
post #3283 of 4307
Convinced that Dortmund team is the best in Europe. Saw some passages against City tonight that were just the definition of sublime. And name 1 player on that team? Brilliant side.
post #3284 of 4307
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Convinced that Dortmund team is the best in Europe. Saw some passages against City tonight that were just the definition of sublime. And name 1 player on that team? Brilliant side.

On Dortmund?

Reus, Lewandowski, Santana, Hummels, Subotic, Götze, Blazycowski (sp?)... just a few good players there biggrin.gif

Agree - Dortmund has the power to take it. If they can keep their initial 11 on the field all through the competition, I'll bet they could.
post #3285 of 4307
Dortmund isn't going to do anything , no depth

Man city spend a billion and get 3pts in group stage finishing dead last...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)