Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 264
Styleforum Top Picks
Perhaps UU F/W 12 can bring out some nicer pants as well
^I can't believe you fit the tapered +J flannels... My thighs are pretty snug in the straight fit (size.31) unless you are size32 and the top block is the same for the slim and straight, and only difference is the tapering where the former is more aggressive than the latter
The straight fit on a size.31 still has about 7.5" taper...still looking for the size.32's in any color from the flannel +J line...OR Tasmanian wool in size.31.
LMK : )
I just got a pair of similar pants in U last week. They were on sale and for 19.9. wool flat front pants in black, feel like flannel.
yeyeye Tasmanian. don't think they're aggressive, lightly in my opinion. for size 31, I saw some of them in both 34st n 5av store. navy, charcoal, but no light grey.
Got my UU stuff in from Suddenlee too. Gotta echo what others have said, surprised how much I like the easy jacket. Also hidden placket shirts seem decently made, especially for $20. Not sure how I feel about the cropped chino pants, might be selling the gray pair in size 31 I got, or try and trade them with someone who got the non-chino cropped pants. Also got the hooded blouson, definitely runs big, got it in size small and will be selling, might re-order later in XS if they go back on sale.
can you or anyone else comment on how the UU easy or light jacket fits compared to uniqlo's regular stuff? specifically compared to the OCBDs... i get a small in those but from the measurements it looks like i might need a medium in the jackets.
I wear an XS in the normal oxfords, and I got a regular small in easy jacket, and it fits perfectly.
That makes sense
I fit a 31 though its a fairly snug.
Will try to pickup more Tasmanian wool trousers. They are good "work horses"
And no they are not tapered at all. 8.25" hem OTR
FWIW, the measurements provided by UK are good estimates e.g.
XS shirt measures according to the website about 20" ? But it fits a lot slimmer than actual when worn.
I am usually a small but tried the XS based on the measurement. It did not work out. TTS is a good balance between fitted and relaxed without fitting like J.crew. J.crew is just boxy all around. Never tried their slim fit line but I doubt it is any better
Can anyone comment on the OCBD fit compared to the UU oxford with big buttons? I love me some small collars and now want the UU ones, I'm a small in the OCDB and they look awesome with the back pleat sewn shut on a small makes em slimmer. So maybe XS on the UU ones?
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 14 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 39 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Vass custom V Cap Oxford. U last, size 43. Haf sole. Lasted 3 piece... 10 minutes ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 13 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...