Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) Last post on Today at 8:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on 2/6/16 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: Today
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Today
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 232
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3467 of 64985/8/13 at 12:58pmpost #3468 of 64985/8/13 at 1:12pmpost #3469 of 64985/8/13 at 1:37pm
With no luck you can get the 10/10 at sale. Problem is Tricker's factory price is a standard sales prices everywhere twice a year.
Take a look at this shoe as an example, left shoe - or on the picture right shoe. No-one wants to pay GBP 265.00 for this. Why even bother standardizing prices on seconds this close to full retail?post #3470 of 64985/8/13 at 1:59pmTricker's factory can be a great place to pick up limited boots and special orders that weren't widely released. The problem with the eBay shop is, of course, that they don't tell you what the defects are. If you email, they sometimes respond, but not always--and not always quickly. Several times, I've inquired about boots ,and by the time they replied, the boots had sold.post #3471 of 64985/8/13 at 5:46pmDoes anyone know what last the Tricker's Whitman is on?
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/trickers-whitman-wingtip-shoes-oxfords-calf-leather-for-men~p~4763f/?utm_source=GooglePLAs&utm_medium=PaidShopping&utm_term=TrickerS_Whitman_Wingtip_Shoes_-_Oxfords_Calf_Leather_For_Men&utm_campaign=PCGOOGLEP3&codes-processed=truepost #3472 of 64985/9/13 at 3:51ampost #3473 of 64985/9/13 at 4:07amQuote:
MP: Pediwear is great to deal with. Have had a few orders in the past and haven't been docked with fees. Mention it to them your concerns and I'm sure they'll let you know if they can make it work.post #3474 of 64985/10/13 at 9:41pmpost #3475 of 64985/11/13 at 7:11ampost #3476 of 64985/11/13 at 8:15am
THIS IS THE STEAL OF THE YEAR.......... http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/products/index.php?&dn=10004&mm=3&tAction=search§ion=302&brand=1285
Tricker's on reduced pricing + 20% extra sale. I have been salivating over Tricker's for years now and finally pulled the trigger. Snatched Burford for $295. I live in Canada and will have to pay $40 in shipping + taxes of almost 40%, but with this price it is still cheaper than stock listed price.
Even Alden PTB Cordovan is avail for 20% sale, too bad my size is not avail, else I would have snapped that too.
I love Burford for its clean appearance and I am so happy that I finally got it.
Glad to be finally able to join Tricker's family at SF. Will post pics once I get them.
If anyone has been bottling their purchase on them babies now is the time to put the foot down.post #3477 of 64985/11/13 at 8:17ampost #3478 of 64985/11/13 at 8:21ampost #3479 of 64985/11/13 at 8:28ampost #3480 of 64985/11/13 at 9:52am
Sorry to spam a bit everyone, but just cant contain myself on this purchase have been waiting for a long time to get a good deal on Tricker's to add to my humble shoe collection. To bad teleportation machine hasnt been invented yet, I will have to chew my dry wall to kill the time till delivery.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 55 seconds ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...