Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicMade In Englandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- brandPaul By Paul Smithtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- brandTrickerstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- decent shoes in San Fran Last post on 8/17/11 at 7:00pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Trickers, Alden, C&J, Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & Shoe trees Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:03am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 1:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- suede shoes - post 'em here! Last post on Yesterday at 12:35 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread - Page 232
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3467 of 57945/8/13 at 12:58pmpost #3468 of 57945/8/13 at 1:12pmpost #3469 of 57945/8/13 at 1:37pm
With no luck you can get the 10/10 at sale. Problem is Tricker's factory price is a standard sales prices everywhere twice a year.
Take a look at this shoe as an example, left shoe - or on the picture right shoe. No-one wants to pay GBP 265.00 for this. Why even bother standardizing prices on seconds this close to full retail?post #3470 of 57945/8/13 at 1:59pmTricker's factory can be a great place to pick up limited boots and special orders that weren't widely released. The problem with the eBay shop is, of course, that they don't tell you what the defects are. If you email, they sometimes respond, but not always--and not always quickly. Several times, I've inquired about boots ,and by the time they replied, the boots had sold.post #3471 of 57945/8/13 at 5:46pmDoes anyone know what last the Tricker's Whitman is on?
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/trickers-whitman-wingtip-shoes-oxfords-calf-leather-for-men~p~4763f/?utm_source=GooglePLAs&utm_medium=PaidShopping&utm_term=TrickerS_Whitman_Wingtip_Shoes_-_Oxfords_Calf_Leather_For_Men&utm_campaign=PCGOOGLEP3&codes-processed=truepost #3472 of 57945/9/13 at 3:51ampost #3473 of 57945/9/13 at 4:07amQuote:
MP: Pediwear is great to deal with. Have had a few orders in the past and haven't been docked with fees. Mention it to them your concerns and I'm sure they'll let you know if they can make it work.post #3474 of 57945/10/13 at 9:41pmpost #3475 of 57945/11/13 at 7:11ampost #3476 of 57945/11/13 at 8:15am
THIS IS THE STEAL OF THE YEAR.......... http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/products/index.php?&dn=10004&mm=3&tAction=search§ion=302&brand=1285
Tricker's on reduced pricing + 20% extra sale. I have been salivating over Tricker's for years now and finally pulled the trigger. Snatched Burford for $295. I live in Canada and will have to pay $40 in shipping + taxes of almost 40%, but with this price it is still cheaper than stock listed price.
Even Alden PTB Cordovan is avail for 20% sale, too bad my size is not avail, else I would have snapped that too.
I love Burford for its clean appearance and I am so happy that I finally got it.
Glad to be finally able to join Tricker's family at SF. Will post pics once I get them.
If anyone has been bottling their purchase on them babies now is the time to put the foot down.post #3477 of 57945/11/13 at 8:17ampost #3478 of 57945/11/13 at 8:21ampost #3479 of 57945/11/13 at 8:28ampost #3480 of 57945/11/13 at 9:52am
Sorry to spam a bit everyone, but just cant contain myself on this purchase have been waiting for a long time to get a good deal on Tricker's to add to my humble shoe collection. To bad teleportation machine hasnt been invented yet, I will have to chew my dry wall to kill the time till delivery.
- Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 26 seconds ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...