Throw up your fit pic tomorrow, I will do the same and we will finish this once and for all. Winner stays in this thread, loser leaves.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6615
Styleforum Top Picks
"store it all" ....a wallet is a small leather pouch that goes in your pocket, can hold maybe a thousand maximum. I think you're confused with a garage, because to put it bluntly and without sounding too big headed, that's the kinda space my money would need to work with. I only talk in 7 digits
So millions of dollars stored in your garage, you say...
I am not trolling. So sue me if you cannot cope with someone as extravagant as me.
Also, you really think I would leave such an obvious paper-trail. Come on, EMartNJ, you must know better than that. After all, reverse image searching with Google or Tineye is real basic knowledge...
Throwing around percentages about my posts that are completely off the mark again, are we?
But yeah speed edits, best option if you realize after posting that the post served no purpose (since you can't delete your own posts).
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 16 minutes ago
- › S.N.S. Herning - Stark Cardigan - Blue Static Mix - XS - NWT 16 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 18 minutes ago
- › BNWT J.Crew Ludlow Fielding Suit in Charcoal, 36R and 31/32 Slim... 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...