or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6615  

post #99211 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

The entire match-up is a farce. I blow him out of the water with my skin tone alone.

Now how about one of you Streetwear and Denim big boys come at me with a fit. 1 on 1, fit on fit, winner decided by forum members thumbs up.

Forget our names, forget our differences in wallet thickness, just cloth against cloth.

Calling team Voltron!

post #99212 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by powza View Post

Sorry to break from this weird argument

51fec81daf78am.jpg

What's the jacket? Looks nice.
post #99213 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post



and on a side note, looks like dp stole this guy's fit

 

Not only are you colour blind but you are also texture/material blind. The scary thing is that guy is probably the second best dressed guy in this thread lol8[1].gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post


lol.. this may be this first time I've agreed with you! cheers.gif
You live in the UK correct? So in language you can understand on top of being a minging, bloody-ass wanker whose fits are nothing but poxy shite you post the above... you're a racist prick to boot.

Your fits would get slayed... no contest there. Instead how about i2onnel buys you a ticket to LA and curb checks your pasty ass. That is something all of SF would applaud.

He can try and assault me.... Atleast you'd know the reason as to why his next fit pic is in a hospital gown eating through a straw. The cloth will definitely be an improvement also fistbump.gif

post #99214 of 117677
post #99215 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by powza View Post

Sorry to break from this weird argument

 

51fec81daf78am.jpg

Few things:

 

Iron your shirt

Jacket is unfortunately too short and has a horrible fit (look at the shoulders)

Allow the pants to break over your shoe rather than tucking them behind your shoe 'tongue'

post #99216 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

What's the jacket? Looks nice.

Stussy actually, it's wool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Few things:

Iron your shirt
Jacket is unfortunately too short and has a horrible fit (look at the shoulders)
Allow the pants to break over your shoe rather than tucking them behind your shoe 'tongue'

Shirt is linen, idk if you're familiar with the fabric or if Tommy Hilfiger doesn't use it, but it wrinkles easily. Good points otherwise but I like the slouchy shoulders.
post #99217 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post
 

I swear about 50% of your posts are just blank posts or a few dots. speed edits?

post #99218 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post


He can try and assault me....

you speak as poorly as you dress... it's try to you friggin' yokel. (only the most recent of your numerous transgressions... guess that money don't buy no smarts eh?)



lol.. still looks like shit
post #99219 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Forget our names, forget our differences in wallet thickness, just cloth against cloth.

Sounds hot as hell, I'm dtf (down to fight). Let's do it.
post #99220 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post


Sounds hot as hell, I'm dtf (down to fight). Let's do it.

Throw up your fit pic tomorrow, I will do the same and we will finish this once and for all. Winner stays in this thread, loser leaves.

post #99221 of 117677

this?

 

this is how I'm going to lose my #1 spot?
 

post #99222 of 117677
Lol I wonder which of the real Dave Pearce's photos he's going to steal for THIS
post #99223 of 117677
I think it's the same person but he just trolls here.
post #99224 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

"store it all" ....a wallet is a small leather pouch that goes in your pocket, can hold maybe a thousand maximum. I think you're confused with a garage, because to put it bluntly and without sounding too big headed, that's the kinda space my money would need to work with. I only talk in 7 digits fing02%5B1%5D.gif

 

So millions of dollars stored in your garage, you say...

 

post #99225 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I think it's the same person but he just trolls here.

 

I am not trolling. So sue me if you cannot cope with someone as extravagant as me.

Also, you really think I would leave such an obvious paper-trail. Come on, EMartNJ, you must know better than that. After all, reverse image searching with Google or Tineye is real basic knowledge...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread