myshoeiswet sell me that hoodie you don't need it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6961post #104401 of 11766611/3/13 at 8:30pmpost #104402 of 11766611/3/13 at 8:32pmpost #104403 of 11766611/3/13 at 9:18pmpost #104404 of 11766611/3/13 at 9:56pmpost #104405 of 11766611/3/13 at 10:33pmpost #104406 of 11766611/3/13 at 10:40pmpost #104407 of 11766611/4/13 at 5:21am
DRs tend to fall a bit more open than other jackets when worn unzipped on account of the overlapping plackets. This tends to give them a boxier silhouette than you'd get from, say, a moto. I'm sure there's a significant difference in the appearance of zipped vs. unzipped on casey's jacket.post #104408 of 11766611/4/13 at 6:54ampost #104409 of 11766611/4/13 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
I wear it with just about everything, really comfy, big pockets... I'm sure there are some dudes playing pre-Industrial Revolution dress-up who would be up in arms about Harnden paired with jeans and Ts, but the relaxed fit and loose structure works perfectly for something more casual as well.
very nice NN , i like how you're wearing it here and in the past. those pre-modernists are savages anyways
i think lmao you'd do it so nicely with some gats and denim.
maybe this is the backlash to the ph craze,Quote:
it looks bad 99.9% of the time Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by zapatiste - 11/4/13 at 8:04ampost #104410 of 11766611/4/13 at 7:32am
more like craving the hardon u feel meQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
DRs tend to fall a bit more open than other jackets when worn unzipped on account of the overlapping plackets. This tends to give them a boxier silhouette than you'd get from, say, a moto. I'm sure there's a significant difference in the appearance of zipped vs. unzipped on casey's jacket.
you're right about this, I can barely zip it with that sweatshirt on underneathpost #104411 of 11766611/4/13 at 8:26amQuote:Originally Posted by mer6
Part of the problem is that when things break, people tend to send them back to Rolex. Rolex tries to refurb them to near factory condition using all new Rolex parts, etc. There aren't many examples of what you're looking for because most people don't find it appealing and the people who want to turn them for a profit have already had them repaired to at least decent condition (so they do it and sell them if that's the plan).
EDIT: Also, you said you set aside money for a watch in general, what kind of watch are you looking for?Quote:Originally Posted by canstyleace
Agree with mer on this, rolex has a crazy service policy, and the ones that werent updated with new parts are the ones that were known to have higher values due to rarities (i.e. tropic dials, t-dials, red's, spider's) I've seen a few of the type you're talking about usually around the 3.5k mark if still working, maybe a bit less if need service but rarely any sub, even a beat to shit no date or milsub will be under 3k these days unless the mvmnt is blown out, or maybe if its a head only with beat up crystal and missing bezel or something.
This all makes sense, thanks for clearing that up guys. I hadn't realized about the service policy. And mer, I've set aside money for a busted submariner. I've done that for a few years now, although I only casually look. It's actually just a sort of rainy day fund for a few specific non-clothing vanity items if I come across them, since I would hate to miss out on something because I didn't have the cash handy. It's money I put aside after selling my MB 190e 2.3-16v Cosworth (always a mouthful) to get similar beautiful and rare but useless items. That said, I still wouldn't want to use it on a 4.5k watch nor would I want a Sub that clean (not rare enough :-P )post #104412 of 11766611/4/13 at 8:28amQuote:
There is that one and one with the jacket without any pockets like my suit. Wish I could find the latter. Last season I don't remember the boutique having a suit in cream. Only one I saw was on Luisaviaroma, but it was a wool blend
I would still take this one if it could be found thoughpost #104413 of 11766611/4/13 at 8:52amjust want to say thanks for all the thumbs on my fit from friday. i think that is the first fit of mine that really was full on SWD, and im really happy that it was well received.
thanks for all the help along the way, dudes. hopefully things continue in a positive direction.post #104414 of 11766611/4/13 at 9:08ampost #104415 of 11766611/4/13 at 9:08am
@ stitchy I hope this forum doesn´t stop until we see you all decked out in Rick.
Melon, loving the layered tank underneath, but I´d swap the white shirt for something else. First fit is great anyway,.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 49 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 57 seconds ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 5 minutes ago
- › Cigars 6 minutes ago
- › PATRIK ERVELL FLEECE JACKET TURQUOISE MELANGE - L 8 minutes ago
- › Yang Li Crinkle Viscose 'Benz' Jacket 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...