or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Momotaro - Page 221

post #3301 of 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusttruffle View Post
 

MOMOWL

 

 

 

 

SUPERIORLY POSITIVE

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-D View Post


eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif:eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif:eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif:eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif:eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif:eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif:eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif


baldy[1].gif

 

i likey!!!

post #3302 of 3323

Hi All,
I bought a pair of Momotaro x The Denim Store 18oz,
by that time, the fitting was just nice,
the more i wear, it start to shrink,
Do i have to soak it to stretch it?
(worn around 3month)


btw my momotaro model:
http://straatosphere.com/momotaro-x-the-denim-store-1st-collaboration/

post #3303 of 3323
That was confusing to read considering the BOM008 just came out. What it comes down to is there is no reason your denim should shrink unless you get it wet or live where it is extremely hot and dry. The best way to stretch out a pair of jeans is always simply to wear them. Getting them damp and putting them on may help jump start the process, but you will need to hang dry them out of the sun if you live somewhere hot
post #3304 of 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinmarma View Post
 

Hi All,
I bought a pair of Momotaro x The Denim Store 18oz,
by that time, the fitting was just nice,
the more i wear, it start to shrink,
Do i have to soak it to stretch it?
(worn around 3month)


btw my momotaro model:
http://straatosphere.com/momotaro-x-the-denim-store-1st-collaboration/

No offense meant, but have you weighed yourself recently? Or measured your waist? I doubt the jeans are shrinking as you wear them...

post #3305 of 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post

No offense meant, but have you weighed yourself recently? Or measured your waist? I doubt the jeans are shrinking as you wear them...

Fair point, but maybe he's wearing and washing them?
post #3306 of 3323
Impossible.
post #3307 of 3323
Who has tried the new 0305 style in person?
It´s not described on their website and I would like to know how the fit compares to the 0705/2 style??
post #3308 of 3323

Hey guys, I am looking for a Momotaro series that is a skinny fit similar to Naked and Famous Skinny Guys. Would that be the 702? And how much can I expect these to shrink? It seems like the general consensus is "not a lot", but I want to know how much that is in inches. Thank you very much!

post #3309 of 3323
Day 1 going to battle 705sp no wash



[IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/6 1/id/1362777/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Day 5



post #3310 of 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethedrummer View Post

Hey guys, I am looking for a Momotaro series that is a skinny fit similar to Naked and Famous Skinny Guys. Would that be the 702? And how much can I expect these to shrink? It seems like the general consensus is "not a lot", but I want to know how much that is in inches. Thank you very much!

1) No - 700s are roomier than what you're seeking.

2) Not a lot equals less than .5 inches in any direction at any time.
post #3311 of 3323

my N&F skinny guys are my favorite fit, size 30,......I think the collab blue owl/momo is a pretty close fit in the skinny straight they offer. 

post #3312 of 3323
Sorry, I know it's probably been covered a number of times. But what's the slimmest momotaro model? 701 or the 705sp?
post #3313 of 3323
Lolz at day 5 update pics
post #3314 of 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1985 View Post

Sorry, I know it's probably been covered a number of times. But what's the slimmest momotaro model? 701 or the 705sp?

They're the same thing.
post #3315 of 3323
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

They're the same thing.

Well, essentially they are not. But in terms of fit, yes they are almost identical.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro