Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:03 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3763post #56432 of 587349/27/16 at 3:25pmQuote:
@AloysiusSF sure thing! Stone was a rad color, just more Spring/Summer in its vibe, we'll certainly bring that back for next season. Graphite is really cool, grey tones are often our best sellers in cotton trousers.post #56433 of 587349/27/16 at 4:04pmpost #56434 of 587349/27/16 at 4:26pmpost #56435 of 587349/27/16 at 4:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
In other shirt news, my custom Safari shirt arrived. It's really freaking stunning in person. I made a quick "unboxing" video to show you guys....
Here's the link to it in our online shop
MIke I got my safari shirt in too and I love it, but the factory didn't sew on the epaulets that I paid for. Is there any way to get it remade? I sent an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org yesterday.
Thanks!post #56436 of 587349/27/16 at 4:54pmpost #56437 of 587349/27/16 at 5:37pmpost #56438 of 587349/27/16 at 6:07pmpost #56439 of 587349/27/16 at 6:32pmpost #56440 of 587349/27/16 at 7:02pmpost #56441 of 587349/27/16 at 7:03pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How is that tobacco linen treating you? I had picked up one a couple seasons ago, and got around to wearing it this summer. I don't wear my pants tight, but the seam on the seat started to pull away at the weave; I had my tailor reinforce it, but it started to pull away at the edges of the reinforcements. I was disappointed, as I didn't even get to wear it for a whole season.
In contrast to my very first pair of Epaulet trousers - a Walt indigo Italian linen, which I actually wore for five summers(!).post #56442 of 587349/27/16 at 9:12pmpost #56443 of 587349/28/16 at 5:12am
I'm considering buying the olive duck canvas field jacket Epaulet now has on clearance. However, I already have an "otter" green waxed cotton jacket, and I worry that they will be too duplicative of one another. I'd be curious to hear what the guys in the forum think, and also, whether Epaulet could suggest some combinations in which this jacket would work better than, or at least be an attractive alternative to, waxed cotton.post #56444 of 587349/28/16 at 6:41am
Question about care for the Camo field jacket(which I freaking love).
When I got it I tried various washing methods to soften it up. I dried it with a bunch of Spaldings to pummel it.
Inside the jacket the label says tumble dry low but subsequent to me doing that I read here you had said to air dry it.
I notice now that the bottom of the armholes are a little tight. I can't recall if they were that way when I tried it on at first.
Do you think the tumble drying may have shrunk it a little?
Thanks.post #56445 of 587349/28/16 at 8:03am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › MC General Chat 3 seconds ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › First Run Double RL Collectors? 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green recrafting on Permanent Style 21 minutes ago
- › BNWT CANADA GOOSE HYBRIDGE LIGHT DOWN JACKET. BLACK. SZ. XS 23 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...