• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talk about unaffiliated retailers here

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now open to talk about all unaffiliated retailers. The new S/S Tres Bien Shops website went up today. The store is based out of Sweden and they carry a pretty nice selection of European and American designers, my favorites being Vibskov, Wood Wood, Our Legacy, and Ervell....however they also will be stocking APC, BOO, Raf, Raf Simons, Rogues Gallery, OC and CP, and a slew of other forum favorites. They had a really great sale at the end of this past season. Right now, they only have part of the Ervell, Vibskov and CDG Play collections up, but according to an e-mail **** will be piling in real fast within the next week, so keep checking back.http://www.men.tresbienshop.net

Last edited by a moderator:

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Yea, more will be up soon from all brands. I remain one of the few people who really like Vibskov stuff. His stuff is much more wearable in person than on the runway. Certain pieces that is. I like those silk pants, cut out tank top and tshirt a lot. The patched button ups are kinda cool

davo10375

Reaction score
good to see the store back up though I actually prefer the old website... the brand list has expanded though which is great. The vibskov "rich bux trousers" look like a better version of last seasons broke trousers which is cool. Also liking the geometric tee, and if the silk africa pants hit deep sale i'll have to grab them.

And dont know if its just me but it looks like the model has done some serious coke sniffing between this and last seasons pictures.

djs488

Reaction score
Just noticed that their prices include 25% swedish tax. Since they take 25% all non-EU orders, CP's can actually be had for ~$220; that's got to be the best price around for the new season.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, more will be up soon from all brands. I remain one of the few people who really like Vibskov stuff. His stuff is much more wearable in person than on the runway. Certain pieces that is. I like those silk pants, cut out tank top and tshirt a lot. The patched button ups are kinda cool

I was actually considering buying a pair of the silk pants, but I'm a bit worried they will get wrinkled really quickly, and I hate ironing. I really like the cut though so I still may get a pair of them. I'm not 100% yet. ~$170 + shipping seems like a pretty good price though. Anyone happen to have measurements on those pants, or know where to find them?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djs488
Just noticed that their prices include 25% swedish tax. Since they take 25% all non-EU orders, CP's can actually be had for ~$220; that's got to be the best price around for the new season.

It would actually be $245 shipped to the US. Still not a bad price.

Quick question, I've never bought from a store in another country before. How long can I expect it to be held up in customs if at all?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know Tres Bien Shop is hardly to blame, but CdG PLAY is a real travesty.

bsyde82

Reaction score
I like some of the our legacy stuff. nice looking basics and reasonable pricing. only seen one sweater in real life @ blackbird and it was nice in quality and fit, imo. clothes are not very flattering on tres bien's "model", however.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^That's true, you have to use your imagination a bit if you're not built like that dude, hahah. But actually, I think he looks pretty decent in most of the stuff considering that he certainly isn't a model or whatever. Our Legacy this season looks like a nicer, better designed J Crew, not sure if that's good or bad, but hopefully it'll attract some forum members, prices are pretty reasonable this season. I imagine ****'s gonna fly when sales start.

Wesley Pipes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsyde82
I like some of the our legacy stuff. nice looking basics and reasonable pricing. only seen one sweater in real life @ blackbird and it was nice in quality and fit, imo. clothes are not very flattering on tres bien's "model", however.
I really want this shirt from our legacy. http://www.men.tresbienshop.net/en/a...t-ruby-red.php The model isn't making my decision very easy though

Originally Posted by Magician
I know Tres Bien Shop is hardly to blame, but CdG PLAY is a real travesty.
This is soooooooooo true.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
That model gives the one at Oki-Ni a run for his money

skunkworks

Reaction score
I like the shoes from Our Legacy. They look like they're at a very good price point. Any ideas what the construction quality is like? Any sizing issues?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads